• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Don't post in the wrong places.

Have you HIT the 100 Bomb

• NO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 100 Deaths Maybe?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Jul 11, 2009
California
PSN
CarlosX360
Bumping this up.. gamers are hard to find if your legit this KSI is the home for you
We are a well stuctured community with a long history is call of duty message me if your 16+ and interested GT is KSI Rok 7 and discord is Rok#1108
Start reading the Clan Rules. And...
Welcome to CODForums, recruits! In order to get started, please read our Forum Rules. If you want to post a montage, or video, please use our Media Forum, do not spam across multiple forums. Finally, if you are a clan leader or recruiter, PLEASE use the Recruitment Forum! Otherwise, have fun posting!

Jan 6, 2018
i have been call of duty 4:modern warfare from the past 2 days.i am stuck in the first mission ending where i have to jump into the chopper.it says to use some arrow which i am not able to understand.can u help me figure what key is it on keyboard.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Jul 11, 2009
California
PSN
CarlosX360
i have been call of duty 4:modern warfare from the past 2 days.i am stuck in the first mission ending where i have to jump into the chopper.it says to use some arrow which i am not able to understand.can u help me figure what key is it on keyboard.
Read the notice at the top...
Welcome to CODForums, recruits! In order to get started, please read our Forum Rules. If you want to post a montage, or video, please use our Media Forum, do not spam across multiple forums. Finally, if you are a clan leader or recruiter, PLEASE use the Recruitment Forum! Otherwise, have fun posting!

Dec 10, 2017
I think it's pretty obvious what I was talking about. The website is majorleaguegaming.com....

Now if you'd just mind your own business and quit borking peoples threads with your post whoring, that would be great. You're trying way too hard "bud."

Nov 7, 2017
I think it's pretty obvious what I was talking about. The website is majorleaguegaming.com....

Now if you'd just mind your own business and quit borking peoples threads with your post whoring, that would be great. You're trying way too hard "bud."
trying way too hard hm I mean I obviously wouldn’t know what I’m talking about you know participating in events and wat not you know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jan 3, 2018
Hey there fellow gamers, heres a alittle bit about Tactical Gaming, when signing up, where it says who referred you please put xQueenHoneyBee thank you

website

www.tacticalgaming.net/hq/

Tactical Gaming

TG was created in Nov 04 so open-minded gamers across the globe and on multiple platforms xbox onePlayStation 4 and PC, to provide them head quarters (TG Site) where they can share their backgrounds, experiences, teamwork and tactics, aswell as providing them with an environment thats "friends first" experience in the online community.

Why TG?
- Growing commodity since Nov 04
- active like-minded players of all types
- multiple platforms xb1,ps4 and pc
- multiple divisions ie: CoD, BF, RB6 and more!
- friendly members!

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Jul 11, 2009
California
PSN
CarlosX360
Hey there fellow gamers, heres a alittle bit about Tactical Gaming, when signing up, where it says who referred you please put xQueenHoneyBee thank you

website

Tactical Gaming

TG was created in Nov 04 so open-minded gamers across the globe and on multiple platforms xbox onePlayStation 4 and PC, to provide them head quarters (TG Site) where they can share their backgrounds, experiences, teamwork and tactics, aswell as providing them with an environment thats "friends first" experience in the online community.

Why TG?
- friendly members!

Jan 3, 2018
Tactical gaming is recruiting
Hey there fellow gamers, heres a alittle bit about Tactical Gaming, when signing up, where it says who referred you please put TG Snuggles thank you

website

Tactical Gaming

Why TG?
- friendly members!

Nov 1, 2017
XBL
IMPERIAL SATAN
Tactical gaming is recruiting
Hey there fellow gamers, heres a alittle bit about Tactical Gaming, when signing up, where it says who referred you please put TG Snuggles thank you

website

Tactical Gaming

Why TG?
- friendly members!
I hope you understand you are not in compliance with the recruitment thread rules for codforums. Please take the time to view the rules via this link https://www.codforums.com/threads/clan-rules.6415/

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Jul 11, 2009
California
PSN
CarlosX360
Jan 3, 2018

website

Tactical Gaming

Why TG?
- friendly members!
- 1900 + members

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Jul 11, 2009
California
PSN
CarlosX360

website

Tactical Gaming

Why TG?
- friendly members!
- 1900 + members
This is going to be your first official warning. I've been watching you for a while now. So, listen up...

Failure to heed this 2 more times, I will ban you. Understand?

Jan 18, 2018
Why do you do this VOID? Where do you get this false sense sense of importance? Come down off your high horse and just let peoplee be. Nobodys posts on your threads so quit posting on other peoples. Ive never heard of VOID gaming before but that doesnt mean it doesnt exist. Its like anytime someone makes a thread youre right up in there trying to prove your worth... get over yoyrself man nobody gives a sh*t about you. The guy simply wants to coach a team. Ok, youve never heard of them, he must be lying right? Jesus man youre toxic to this community. Youre a pro gamer. We get it. Nobody cares.

Nov 7, 2017
Why do you do this VOID? Where do you get this false sense sense of importance? Come down off your high horse and just let peoplee be. Nobodys posts on your threads so quit posting on other peoples. Ive never heard of VOID gaming before but that doesnt mean it doesnt exist. Its like anytime someone makes a thread youre right up in there trying to prove your worth... get over yoyrself man nobody gives a sh*t about you. The guy simply wants to coach a team. Ok, youve never heard of them, he must be lying right? Jesus man youre toxic to this community. Youre a pro gamer. We get it. Nobody cares.
For one don’t assume a persons gender second it VoiD Clan VoiD Gaming is inside of VoiD Clan thirdly quit sucking ass fourthly who tf are you to be talking to me like that ? And Finally I’m not a pro I’m not good enough to be pro I just have pro teams

Jan 18, 2018
Keep proving my point.

Sorry to hijack your thread Pakz best of luck putting your team together I think its a great idea.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Jul 11, 2009
California
PSN
CarlosX360
You started this. I told you, let him slip up. If he wants to show his ego to the world like this... Let him. There are pro gamers more professional than him that will put him in his place. If he feels the need to prove his worth, let him be.
For one don’t assume a persons gender second it VoiD Clan VoiD Gaming is inside of VoiD Clan thirdly quit sucking ass fourthly who tf are you to be talking to me like that ? And Finally I’m not a pro I’m not good enough to be pro I just have pro teams

And as for you, I told you to chill it too. If you got a problem with him, you report him. I'll deal with it. That applies to you, too @reQ.sb. At this point, @VoiDProjects hasn't done anything infract-worthy, and/or ban worthy, until he does, I'm not doing anything. Either chill out, ignore each other, or just stop responding to each other.

Nov 1, 2017
XBL
IMPERIAL SATAN
Hello I am Grape, im just one of the Sergeants in the MPN community. We are like a family, we treat each other with the respect you want in return. Show us if your a leader or just wanna play alongside your squad, we are looking into going competitive but that relise on you... You can learn more at mpnlive.net , or go apply at forums.mpnlive.net ... We hope to see you all soon!!

Changing your IGN is not required, but there will be only so many ranks you can achieve without MPN in your name.

We are mainly on Xbox One, but only recently started stretching into the PSN.

If you decide to join let them know who sent you ;)
I hope you know MPN EVOLUTION does have an active post within the recruitment section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements