• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Don't post in the wrong places.

Have you HIT the 100 Bomb

• NO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 100 Deaths Maybe?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BD Blues

Recruit
How to join Dissension Gaming:
Visit the website - DGCgaming.net
Create account on the forum site it's VITAL to use Me DGC Blues as Referrer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Follow the format requested above , and APPLY TO JOIN A BATTALION OF YOUR CHOICE! Again use me DGC Blues as REFERRER so everything goes smoothy. If you want the COD Battalion Join DGC Reborn! All appplications are accepted less than 24hrs.
If you need assistance my XBL GT is DGC Blues

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
How to join Dissension Gaming:
Visit the website - DGCgaming.net
Create account on the forum site it's VITAL to use Me DGC Blues as Referrer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Follow the format requested above , and APPLY TO JOIN A BATTALION OF YOUR CHOICE! Again use me DGC Blues as REFERRER so everything goes smoothy. If you want the COD Battalion Join DGC Reborn! All appplications are accepted less than 24hrs.
If you need assistance my XBL GT is DGC Blues
You ARE going to learn our Clan Rules, or else!

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
READ MY THINGY!!!!!
You are going to stop spamming, and hijacking threads. You will also stop bumping your own thread.

Clean up your attitude or I will just ban your account. Clear?

You don't need to bump your own thread anyway. This site attracts thousands of views every single week.

we are a brand new clan that runs differently than most other clans we don not focus on kd we focus on having fun with our members and building teamwork in order to win our games and we provide an enviorment where you will always have someone to play with we host monthly in house tournaments and sometimes give out prizes to the winners we require no forum posts we are multi title and will eventually become multi platform an if you are interested in this community message SkyWalkerr846 on psn

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
we are a brand new clan that runs differently than most other clans we don not focus on kd we focus on having fun with our members and building teamwork in order to win our games and we provide an enviorment where you will always have someone to play with we host monthly in house tournaments and sometimes give out prizes to the winners we require no forum posts we are multi title and will eventually become multi platform an if you are interested in this community message SkyWalkerr846 on psn
There are Clan Rules. You should know the rules by now since it's a STICKY.

Vin35729

Recruit
Kinetic%2B%25283%2529.png

Ultimate Gaming Alliance Website

UGA (Ultimate Gaming Alliance) is now looking for new members from UK and Europe to come and join our gaming community. We are looking for English speaking members who are 16 years & older.

Who are we?

UGA are a group of friends who came together to start a community allowing us to share our experiences and our passion for Call of Duty franchise.
Our goal is to bring in new members who would like to play for fun and competitive. UGA are a group of people who enjoy the games for what they are, so cheating, hacking, glitching and raging is strictly frond upon.
UGA strive to provide you with one of the best Call of Duty clans you’ll ever experience. We as a community aim to make everyone’s gaming experiences enjoyable.
UGA has a forum to use, clan tournaments, regular Pub Stomping, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, competitive gaming and most importantly a friendly community.

What do you need from me?

Members of UGA just want you just to be yourself. You must be older than 16, a mature individual and that you have a gaming headset (communication is key).
To start your membership with UGA you first go through a recruitment period. This period allows us to see if you are what we are looking for and if we are what you are looking for.

Join us

Go to UGA website now and register to become a recruit and start you epic gaming experience.

http://www.ugaclan.co.uk

Don’t forget to say that vin35729 recommended you!

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Kinetic%2B%25283%2529.png

Ultimate Gaming Alliance Website

UGA (Ultimate Gaming Alliance) is now looking for new members from UK and Europe to come and join our gaming community. We are looking for English speaking members who are 16 years & older.

Who are we?

UGA are a group of friends who came together to start a community allowing us to share our experiences and our passion for Call of Duty franchise.
Our goal is to bring in new members who would like to play for fun and competitive. UGA are a group of people who enjoy the games for what they are, so cheating, hacking, glitching and raging is strictly frond upon.
UGA strive to provide you with one of the best Call of Duty clans you’ll ever experience. We as a community aim to make everyone’s gaming experiences enjoyable.
UGA has a forum to use, clan tournaments, regular Pub Stomping, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, competitive gaming and most importantly a friendly community.

What do you need from me?

Members of UGA just want you just to be yourself. You must be older than 16, a mature individual and that you have a gaming headset (communication is key).
To start your membership with UGA you first go through a recruitment period. This period allows us to see if you are what we are looking for and if we are what you are looking for.

Join us

Go to UGA website now and register to become a recruit and start you epic gaming experience.

http://www.ugaclan.co.uk

Don’t forget to say that vin35729 recommended you!
You ARE going to learn our Clan Rules, or else!

Jacob1700

Banned
Have any questions about our group? Want to join our personal call of Duty black ops 3 sniper team? well this is the place to ask questions about our group, team, or clan.
RULES
-vulgar questions are prohibited and will not go unnoticed or unpunished for that matter
So refraim from asking sed questions.
- do not spam or you will be reported and so will your spam message.

HI MY NAME IS SASNIGHTWING AND I HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND NEXT WEEK I WILL BE POSTING VIDEOS ON ALL THE CALL OF DUTY WW2 NEWS WE HAVE SO FOR I WOULD BE A GREAT HELP IF YOU COULD SUPPORT MY EFFORTS TO BRING ALL THE CALL OF DUTY NEWS CALL OF DUTY FANS NEED MY CHANNEL IS SAS NIGHTWING

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
HI MY NAME IS SASNIGHTWING AND I HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND NEXT WEEK I WILL BE POSTING VIDEOS ON ALL THE CALL OF DUTY WW2 NEWS WE HAVE SO FOR I WOULD BE A GREAT HELP IF YOU COULD SUPPORT MY EFFORTS TO BRING ALL THE CALL OF DUTY NEWS CALL OF DUTY FANS NEED MY CHANNEL IS SAS NIGHTWING
Knock it off with the caps lock. It's as simple as this: HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF I YELLED AT YOU AS IF I WERE YOUR DRILL SERGEANT? That's what I thought. Now, learn to type without caps.

Secondly, it's better to post a link to your channel, or at least post the link to your video.

And thirdly, and this is the reason why your post is over here: Stop hijacking other threads to get attention to your channel.

Chojuro

Banned
Hello my name is chojuro I play bo2 ghosts advanced warfare and some others my clan name is pixel clan tag is [pix] ages will range anywhere from 10 to 16 does not matter your level first to join will become co host I hope you have a great day byeeee (I'm 12 yo BTW) (and the leader)

Chojuro

Banned
Hello my name is chojuro I play bo2 ghosts advanced warfare and some others my clan name is pixel clan tag is [pix] ages will range anywhere from 10 to 16 does not matter your level first to join will become co host I hope you have a great day byeeee (I'm 12 yo BTW) (and the leader)

Chojuro

Banned

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
What were you hoping to achieve by posting the same thread over and over again? You looked and still looked like a spammer. Not a clan leader looking to recruit members to his clan. Wow.

Oh, and you're 12? Bye!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements