• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Edit and streaming addon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fusious_

Recruit
Having the ability to edit your own posts would be nice instead of having to make another post with what you forgot to include in your original.

I know there's a streaming add on xenforo has that allows the community to display their stream. Neogaf has it for reference!

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
1. The edit button is gone because some users have abused it in the past. Sorry.
2. I will look into the streaming stuff. (The one on neogaf is custom, F.Y.I.)
3. Welcome to CODForums.com

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
What if you set a time limit for a post to be edited?
I'll do that when the site is popular enough, but right now, I just don't want to see users post something and then remove it later, and when I say "remove it," I meant the text, and not just clicking "delete" (I'm not kidding. That did happen.)
Theirs might be, but there's definitely comparable addons - https://xenforo.com/community/resources/xf2-8wr-xenrio-2-streams-pro.6024/
Here's one for example. It might be outdated?(not sure what xf version we're on), but there's for sure some good addons out there!
Yeah, I'll look into buying it. It costs money.
Also, do we have a discord?
I have seen Discords killing forums it was built around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements