• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN Female looking for team for Warzone & Vanguard

ItsMyKitchen

Recruit
Hi.

I am 27 from Northern Ireland. I prefer to play with people of similar age.

Been playing COD for many years.

Psn Itsmykitchen_

Send me a friend request :)

P.s I have a girlfriend so absolutely pointless to start hiting/ flirting with me.

OG Fireman

Recruit
Hi.

I am 27 from Northern Ireland. I prefer to play with people of similar age.

Been playing COD for many years.

Psn Itsmykitchen_

Send me a friend request :)

P.s I have a girlfriend so absolutely pointless to start hiting/ flirting with me.
Tactical Gaming is still recruiting and I think you’d be a great fit!

TG was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe. With our Warfare and Adventures franchises, we have thousands of active members spread over multiple games. Our Call of Duty Division currently has about 20 squads, ranging from 5-10 members each. We support XB1, PS4, and PC. Your squad placement is based on your game preference whether it be Core, Hardcore, Zoor Warzone and casual/competitive.
We also offer in house tournaments and an in house squad league. TG has a military structure when it comes to ranks and we have several Veterans and First Responders. One bonus is we have several female gamers so you’d fit right in! Our main requirements are mature and a working mic. I would be happy to give you any information you need. Please contact me here or add me on Discord TG Fireman#3114.

If you’d like to jump right in, please join the site and get registered. https://tacticalgaming.net/hq/refer/69174/

Wolf

Recruit
Hi. My name is Wolf and I am recruiting for TWD Clan. We are a military style based cod clan. We are currently building out our warzone section and would love new members. If interested join our discord at https://discord.gg/FfWb8YPU we would love to have you. You can also add me on discord at uh_wolf#9598 and I can give u more information about how we do things.

ItsMissBee

Recruit
Hey,

Come have a look at Rapture Gaming Community. We are a 17+ gaming community. We have many games, but Phoenix battalion main COD, SplitGate and Overwatch. Our players are Xbox and PC.
Our members are on varying time zones so there is always someone to game with. We hold multiple game nights a week, and welcome all players no matter the skill level.
We're always up for a good time and a few drinks together!
Also - I'm from Wales, and never fail to find someone to game with, with over 1500 in our discord server
Here's the discord link, come hang out and see what you think https://discord.gg/rapturegaming

Vagrantpanda

Recruit
Welcome to the CoD Ministry, this is a space for all call of duty fans.

If your looking for a game or a team then we have the channel for you.

[emoji294]️Warzone
[emoji294]️Modern Warfare
[emoji294]️Cold War
[emoji294]️Zombies
[emoji294]️CoDM

We are looking for gamers of any skill or level of gaming. We don’t care about KDs or how long you have been playing. Just make sure you have a mic, use discord and speak English. We are non toxic, LGBT friendly and have a female only chat area. No try outs or interviews. Simply follow the link and agree to our rules and select your game. https://discord.gg/WtTs4B2uYH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FUIMGR8

Recruit
PSN: FUIMGR8 Activision: FUIMGR8#9775410

We play all levels of COD/Battlefield. Looking for active players. We play daily and want to build a fun active clan. Contact me if interested using the names above. Looking forward to hearing from everyone. Good Hunting.......

Like CODForums!

Advertisements