• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

DMZ First Thoughts Season 04

Archangel72

Fallen Angel
Not to mention I believe the Comms 3 plate was SO popular you saw teams wearing it and forgoing a medic vest as well as maybe having one stealth or a tempered 2 plate mixed in there.. but yeah seemed very rare in groups where I was for anyone to have anything but a coms

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
Yeah and how the hell am I supposed to get to building 21 ? I have not seen anything about that card dropping yet

Yea, I don't even bother to try and barter a 3plt special vest.. It's not worth the hassle... I just make do with the 2plt vests you can find or take a 3plt specials from one of my many victims.. :D

Activision is getting further and further away from the casual gamer, making players jump thru so many hoops to upgrade equipment..

On the plus side, it was very easy to get back my 2nd Insured Weapon slot, so there is that....

Like CODForums!

Advertisements