• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

GRM FREDDO

Recruit
we are a community clan based on giving people new people to game with we have over 1500 active members and we also hve competitive teams for the more advanced players we currently have 4 teams in the top 100 of mlg the only requirement is a mic. feel free to ask any questions and send me your gamertag if you wish to join or discuss over xbox live thankyou for the time take reading thi

Galactic Republic Military is recruiting if you wanna out those leadership skills to use come join us we are growing more and more by the day, we are sponsored, check out our website
GRMgaming.net

Hi my name is GRM EastMon im a Tsgt in the Galatic Republic Military are you looking to join a comp team make money playing the games you love or just a community/family the GRM is for you you can join our community @GRMgaming.net

GRM is Recruiting come join the best clan that has best going strong for the past 10+ years we're looking for leaders who wanna becoming nothing less then the very best we have opportunities to get paid ,we have our merch line dropping after coronavirus dies down a little more, so what do you say wanna become apart of the best ? ADD me on Xbox @GRMTacoTango

GRM Joker

Recruit
Come celebrate 14 years of fun in the Galactic order. Join a community that will treat you with respect, value what you bring to the table, and pay its leaders for thier work. Learn more about us by visiting GRMgaming.net

GRM Yuma

Recruit
Are you a hardcore gamer sick of playing with blueberry’s that can’t win hun fights or hold map control? Well good news, GRM wants you. Daily Events, Tournaments and 14+ . See why over 10k gamers choose to join the Galactic Republic Military.

GRM wave

Recruit
GRM is a competitive Cod team that would love too have new members too Join us And come have fun with us on game nights If you are interested add me on discord @GRM wave#1917

Like CODForums!

Advertisements