• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Graphics

Mycrospyder

Recruit
Just curious if anyone here does forum signatures for the site or the like. Or if anyone knows any possible active graphic design forums. I know it's a long shot because social media has destroyed those sites but it never hurts to ask.

Mycrospyder

Recruit
I appreciate it. Just to be clear, it's not for me to request but for me to be an active designer for. Just an FYI

Mycrospyder

Recruit
I understand. I'm not looking to make any money off anything. Just looking for communities that do signatures. I used to run a website for graphics years ago called Jakooldesigns. Been missing it so I've been searching for active forums that do them still. No harm.

I really like AOD's website. Looks nice and smooth! Keep it up!

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
I understand. I'm not looking to make any money off anything. Just looking for communities that do signatures. I used to run a website for graphics years ago called Jakooldesigns. Been missing it so I've been searching for active forums that do them still. No harm.

I really like AOD's website. Looks nice and smooth! Keep it up!
Well, I don't know who would do graphics, honestly. :( I'll PM you some ideas.

Haven

Recruit
I didn't show off any work? The image is my signature, man.

I didn't understand the context of your thread, first and foremost, lol.

Mycrospyder

Recruit
Nothing too special on this one. Just the moonknight render on top of a city skyline render. Kept the background transparent just to see how it does. Did some layer adjustments and light amount of shading.

sorry for the double post...meant to choose "full image" not thumbnail...this or the first post can be deleted if needed. Again...sorry.

moonknight_ult.png

Attachments

• moonknight_ult.png
    moonknight_ult.png
    157.9 KB · Views: 3

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Can you do a cleaner logo? Overall, I like the logo, just a bit weird on the red side. It looks like a Zombie-related website.

The "M" in Forums doesn't look like it's readable. but I do like what you did with the logo. It looks like a lava level.

I need to replace the current logo with a smaller (but not too small) width/height, so it's not super crazy taking up half screens like it is now.

I also need a 200x200 image (Metadata and...) 192x192 for Mobile App.
512x512 - also for Mobile App.

I am trying to upgrade the forums, but I am working through an issue from my end.

Will now update the promotional images with these new ones. Thanks! :)

Like CODForums!

Advertisements