• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Graphics

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
I enjoy the statistics, believe me. :)
People think that there's no reply, meaning nobody is reading the posts, but I see analytics from time to time. CoDForums gets 3,000 views a WEEK. And that changes every time a new game is out, or a algorithm change (Search Engines like Google).

Mycrospyder

Recruit
People think that there's no reply, meaning nobody is reading the posts, but I see analytics from time to time. CoDForums gets 3,000 views a WEEK. And that changes every time a new game is out, or a algorithm change (Search Engines like Google).
Oh, I'm sure you do see that information. It is truly helpful when managing a website / forum to have access to that kind of information.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements