• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Hackers/Blocked Players

Yankee_LT

Recruit
I'm using a PC in case this is different in any other format. First Hackers/Cheaters. I play mostly multiplayer quick game which has 12/12 or 20/20 players. Now when the match ends I see kill counts of 60-76 of one player during one match. The reason these players have a large kill count is that they keep spawning either the attack helo or the C-130 gunship. I know one can obtain these two killstreaks, but 6-11 times in one match? That's someone cheating. Also, when you block a player and then you see them in a match. How do they appear to you so you know their in the match so you can drop out of the game and forgo the frustration and aggravation of being around that player?

Thank you.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
I'm using a PC in case this is different in any other format. First Hackers/Cheaters. I play mostly multiplayer quick game which has 12/12 or 20/20 players. Now when the match ends I see kill counts of 60-76 of one player during one match. The reason these players have a large kill count is that they keep spawning either the attack helo or the C-130 gunship. I know one can obtain these two killstreaks, but 6-11 times in one match? That's someone cheating. Also, when you block a player and then you see them in a match. How do they appear to you so you know their in the match so you can drop out of the game and forgo the frustration and aggravation of being around that player?

Thank you.
Report the player(s). Infinity Ward just sent out a notice on this...
View: https://mobile.twitter.com/InfinityWard/status/1286753054381883393

Yankee_LT

Recruit
Right, I understand that. That's not the issue. Please specifically address my question for clarity. Thank you.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements