• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Multi Looking for a clan that is run well and are a close group

OG Fireman

Recruit
Hi I’m TechnoCave I’m looking for a clan on ps4 on coldwar! I’m 23 , English!
Tactical Gaming is still recruiting and I think you’d be a great fit!

TG was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe. With our Warfare and Adventures franchises, we have thousands of active members spread over multiple games. Our Call of Duty Division currently has about 20 squads, ranging from 5-10 members each. We support XB1, PS4, and PC. Your squad placement is based on your game preference whether it be Core, Hardcore, Zoor Warzone and casual/competitive.
We also offer in house tournaments and an in house squad league. TG has a military structure when it comes to ranks and we have several Veterans and First Responders. Our main requirements are mature and a working mic. I would be happy to give you any information you need. Please contact me here or add me on Discord TG Fireman#3114.

If you’d like to jump right in, please join the site and get registered. https://tacticalgaming.net/hq/refer/69174/

Cane

Recruit
JOIN TACTICAL GAMING!

Do you want to join a fun and competitive clan? Looking for a well-organized, established group of gamers? Look no further than Tactical Gaming. We have over 2000+ members across the globe and support XB1/ XB Series S, PC, and PS4/PS5 (Crossplay) for COD Vanguard. We also support other games if you have other interests!

Requirements:
15+ and mature attitude
Headset/Mic
Computer to sign up
Speak and understand English

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SUMMARY

Tactical Gaming (TG) was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe and on multiple platforms.

We have thousands of members across 10+ games in various genres. You will be assigned to a small squad from your platform and region, which allows members to have a smaller and tight-knit group to regularly play with.

Of course, you also have the opportunity to also meet and play with the other squads within TG, particularly when we run TG-wide events and competitions for all to participate in if they wish.

We have members that are both very competitive, and also more casual players, but in particular, we are looking for new members to add to our ranks who have an emphasis on utilizing teamwork, tactics, and voice communication.

If the above sounds like the right fit for you, then please do check out our website link below for more information and to apply: https://tacticalgaming.net/hq/refer/69438/

xLOTUSx

Recruit
Hi I’m TechnoCave I’m looking for a clan on ps4 on coldwar! I’m 23 , English!
You are welcome to check out Xiled Gaming. The Division I oversee is called Kings of Gaming. It has 21 clans in total with gamers on Xbox, PC, and Playstation. Primary games range anywhere from Call of Duty, Destiny 2, PUBG, Fortnite, Rocket League, Valorant and a few more. Feel free to check out our website at www.xiledgaming.com

Like CODForums!

Advertisements