• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Love Video Games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeramy

Recruit
logo.png
Hi there :)
I’m messaging you on behalf of ConnectCast.tv!
We are a new community based streaming site for all genres! I would love it if you could check us out and see what we are all about.
Our streams are 100% free to use, meaning that you don’t have to pay in order to use a service that we provide.
You can upload your own custom emotes and use them in chat!
We have lots of features that you can only see if you come check us out!
We are FINALLYYYY starting our huge wave of give-aways.
Right now we are doing weekly giveaways! currently we have a minecraft treasure hunt and a custom built i7 mobile gaming PC.
To win, all you have to do is sign up for free,
Join us now for a chance at them before they happen! We will help promote your stream if you join us!
We are perfect for people who are hidden in the crowd in Twitch's over-population!
If you don’t want to move your gaming stream from twitch, we allow ALL genres.
So you can stream your other interests with us! We greatly appreciate your time and hope to see you on ConnectCast soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements