• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Warzone Mistaken Permanent Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDover_

Recruit
Recently I was booted from a game of warzone and subsequently permanently banned. I was confused as I had not done anything and thought it was some mistake so I appealed the ban however, I got an email from Activision saying the ban will remain as I was using unauthorised software.

Upon further investigation I found that someone played a game on my account (on cod tracker.gg) by linking their battle.net account to my Activision account I think. I did not get any emails asking whether this was actually me trying to link an account or any other security measure emails.

Now I'm stuck where I can not appeal the ban as I have already tried to do so all because someone else used my account somehow. Has anyone else experienced a situation similar to this or does anyone know how I could contact Activision to try find a solution?

I am also confused as to why I was able to play some games prior to getting banned. If I did get banned due to the fact someone else was using my account, why was I able to log in and play a couple games before getting booted and permanently banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements