• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Warzone My WZ account is gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

5oda

Recruit
I'm officially done and will never play again. I try to logon to play some wz and my account is completely gone. My email changed, phone number deleted, and the authenticator deactivated.

When I go to battle net support they tell me I have to login to change my password??? How in the world am I suppose to do that when my email has been changed. I can't login to my activison as well. I try to get the reset password email and nothing comes into my inbox.

I'm so sick of this company, who knows maybe I'll play the new cod on a new account after spending countless hours getting damascus or the maybe $30 bucks on skins.

Attachments

• Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    182.4 KB · Views: 4
Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements