• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Change on Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Multiplayer Friendly Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys

Does anyone noticed there's a change on Call of Duty Cold War Multiplayer Friendly Fire Change today? On Friday when I play the multiplayer map you can see who is on your team highlighted team Blue at all time, now when I play the game today there are no highlighted blue team at all time Only when you walk nearby or lock on your weapon to see who's on your team? This is especially annoying you need to look at hud on top left hand corner instead of highlighted Team Blue at all time.

This is before the change I noticed where you can see friendly fire team blue at all time now you are unable to only walking near by or lock on the weapon.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAn0UZ-LZaU

And this is definitely Core Mode not Hardcore.

People on my team shooting at me for no reason and i keep on shooting at them for no reason... This need to be addressed to Activision team.

It works now when I restarted Battle.net just dont understand before the restart i'm unable to see my team highlighted in Blue at all time.

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
This is not a new thing.

I started playing HC in season 2 and have been seeing it in s lot of HC team modes, sometimes the blue tag comes up when you are a team member but often it doesn't come up until after releasing the ads button, but which you've already got a team kill to your name.

I've been killed so many times because i wasn't sure who I was facing, so I ended up switching to HC Free For All.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements