• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

CODForums Clan Tag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knoxtane

Kaos Ambassador
I was thinking, does any member of the Codforums community want to support Codforums even more by wearing it as a clan tag in Call of Duty.

[CODF]
[CF]
[CoDF]

I think it would be pretty cool to run into players on PSN, Xbox Live or PC that have that Tag.

Markaccus

Recruit
It's a nice idea. Not sure people would want to be on my team though :p

[CDFM] or [CdfM] just another couple of ideas. Suppose any variation of upper and lower case letters would work.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
CoFo sounds badass. :D But we'll stick with CoDF. :)

Also: Add CODForums on PSN. I own it.

Knoxtane

Kaos Ambassador
is this the official start of CoDF as a clan? xD I'll add both CarlosX360 and Codforums on PSN :)

Markaccus

Recruit
CoFo sounds badass. :D But we'll stick with CoDF. :)

Also: Add CODForums on PSN. I own it.

If I went around with CoFo people would expect me to be good, so i am glad you have chosen CoDF.

Will i be able to add CODForums on psn from my phone of will i need to be on my ps3?

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
If I went around with CoFo people would expect me to be good, so i am glad you have chosen CoDF.

Will i be able to add CODForums on psn from my phone of will i need to be on my ps3?
I... I.. I don't know. There's an app that lets you add PSN players from your phone? :confused:

Knoxtane

Kaos Ambassador

You could always try it, and if not then add him on your PS3

Markaccus

Recruit
Have sent requests to both carlosx360 and codforums on psn. I taje it you are a fan of the assassins creed games, carlos, as you use the same avatar as me. I got bored with AC3.... but thats probably for a different forum :D

You could always try it, and if not then add him on your PS3

Yeah it turned out to be impossible on the phone. I have sent a freind request to you also, as you seem to be the only other person on here who has talked to me so far appart from carlos.

Last edited by a moderator:

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Have sent requests to both carlosx360 and codforums on psn. I taje it you are a fan of the assassins creed games, carlos, as you use the same avatar as me. I got bored with AC3.... but thats probably for a different forum :D
Definitely different forum. I'm using a TMNT avatar.
Yeah it turned out to be impossible on the phone. I have sent a freind request to you also, as you seem to be the only other person on here who has talked to me so far appart from carlos.
You won't be the only ones "talking" to, I've prepared a marketing strategy for launch day of Call of Duty Ghosts. :)

Markaccus

Recruit
Definitely different forum. I'm using a TMNT avatar.

I meant your avatar on PSN. unless there is another carlosx360 on the psn :s

I remember when the turtles first arrived in the uk when i was a kid. They changed the name to "Teenage Mutant HERO Turtles" because "Ninja" was deemed to violent. The original cartoon was great, although looking back, Shredder was as camp as a row of tents :D.

I tried [CoDF] but it was not authorised, so it must be taken. [CoFo] was not allowed due to prohibbited text. [CDFM] is available. Your call, Carlos.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ink-Blot

Recruit
I'm looking for a good Clan to join. Does CODForums have their own Clan? Clan-tag could be something like "CODF" or something.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
I'm looking for a good Clan to join. Does CODForums have their own Clan? Clan-tag could be something like "CODF" or something.
I reserved a clan with the "CODForums" name on it, but I haven't set it up - yet. As in, getting a clan tag, etc.

I also am not playing CODGhosts right now - I decided to skip buying CODGhosts for PS3, and wait for my purchase of PS4 with Ghosts on that system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements