• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

CODForums Upgraded and Revamped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
I was able to get xenForo upgraded to a new version. Then I got to upgrade the skins, and then added a new skin. There are a lot of new updates with this release.

- Mobile compatible. You don't need Tapatalk anymore to view this site. But if you love Tapatalk, I will leave it on until I feel it's outlived it's purpose. It's responsive, so your iPad, your Galaxy phones will be able to see the site as it's displayed.

- Edit box has been upgraded to work on all devices. More control, and easy on the eyes.

- Userbars. These are stock with xenForo 1.2. I will edit these to conform to Call of Duty style.

- Better spam prevention tools. I will add a second layer to this after I'm finished with this new style. Scratch that.

- Lighter pageload, speedy updates, and whatnot.

Welcome to the next generation CODForums! :)

Last edited:

Knoxtane

Kaos Ambassador
Its is a really really nice upgrade, I can defiantly feel the smooth load times and navigation of the site.

Good job Carlos!

Markaccus

Recruit
I am usually on here using my phone. This upgrade is excellent. I believe you people across the pond would say "awsome". Much easier to navigate and read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements