1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Do You Still Play Black Ops 1?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops' started by dcloutier, Mar 30, 2013.

1. CemeteryGates23

CemeteryGates23 Recruit

I wanted to give it a spin the other day and it seems my PS3 has issues with it, but I liked Black Ops. The campaign had a few missions I repeated a few times 'cause I really enjoyed them, though the campaign in general wasn't much deserving of a replay in my opinion.
    Multiplayer, for me, was a big upgrade from Modern Warfare 2 in terms of balance, so I played that a lot more. And of course, the Zombies were pretty damn cool! Never got around to buying the DLC, but from waht I've seen with friends, I guess I missed out.

Yeah, all in all, I thought it was pretty good and would want to play it again some more if only my console would allow it.

2. THE_JUGGERNAUT_OF_AWESOME

I haven't played on Black Ops 1 since May before my copy for the 360 broke

3. zuulspaceman

zuulspaceman Recruit

I play it from time to time. It's still a decent experience, but there are a lot of people that have quit so you tend to not get as much good competition. I always go back to the single player modes on these games, however, just to have the experience. It' a decent game, but needs more to it for me to come back more.

4. GTK48

GTK48 Recruit

I play all COD games that I have from time to time.