• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Don't post in the wrong places.

Have you HIT the 100 Bomb

• NO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 100 Deaths Maybe?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Jul 11, 2009
California
PSN
CarlosX360
It seems like you've had substantial warnings. I'll let Carlos decide. Please read the Clan Rules.
Good to see you've not only learned how to use the functions of xenForo [2], you've done your first moderation duty here at CODForums! :D

That being said: User banned. I'm done. I'm not going to babysit this user anymore.

Feb 21, 2018
This is now your first official warning. I've merged your threads together.

Learn the Clan Rules, or seriously get the fuck out.
Let's not get so hasty. I was unaware of this thread. Let's dial this additude back, and show some professionalism and be aware that someone who threads same things or similar things aren't the same person or who are unaware of each other threads. Thank you.

We are all gaming fans here thanks again.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Jul 11, 2009
California
PSN
CarlosX360
Let's not get so hasty. I was unaware of this thread. Let's dial this additude back, and show some professionalism and be aware that someone who threads same things or similar things aren't the same person or who are unaware of each other threads. Thank you.

We are all gaming fans here thanks again.
First of all, that was not directed at you, so YOU calm down. He and I sorted things out, but XGN/XGC has been creating new threads on a daily basis. It was crazy. That's why I have the attitude that I have now.

Second of all, as long as you follow the Clan Rules, AND....
Welcome to CODForums, recruits! In order to get started, please read our Forum Rules. If you want to post a montage, or video, please use our Media Forum, do not spam across multiple forums. Finally, if you are a clan leader or recruiter, PLEASE use the Recruitment Forum! Otherwise, have fun posting!
...You'll be JUST FINE.

Mar 2, 2018
Need a member or moderator to start conversation with me in private. Carlos won’t let me post anything because of his personal belief. DICKHEAD . But won’t remove anyone else prestige service . Mine 100% works and it’s free of charge . No email address or anything required other than 2 controllers. SIMPLE Good day

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Jul 11, 2009
California
PSN
CarlosX360
Need a member or moderator to start conversation with me in private. Carlos won’t let me post anything because of his personal belief. DICKHEAD . But won’t remove anyone else prestige service . Mine 100% works and it’s free of charge . No email address or anything required other than 2 controllers. SIMPLE Good day
Congratulations. Welcome to the wall of shame thread. *claps*

I've already responded to you via Private Conversation (or Message if you prefer).

But, since you don't have a brain, I'll lay it out for you publicly:

Ik0n removed the actual post itself after I locked it. So, I deleted it. I'll talk to him about that next time he's around. But I don't allow lobby hack threads, or boosting threads here. Your thread is the very garbage of the community that I do not like. I even got sponsors coming through asking to place ads for prestige services here. I rejected it. I don't care about those services or their money - because I actually care about the community.

I leave the others alone because I want it to be very clear that I do not want that here. Because it diminishes the community at large. Sites that support it are just as toxic as the people that do it. I've been a huge fan of Call of Duty since 2007, when COD4 came in. And boy it came in hot. But at the same time, it gave rise to people who want to abuse the system.

I played Modern Warfare 2 every day like everyone else, in those days - Boosting was rampant. Annoying.

And likewise, in those days, lobbies were hacked to be locked to - guess which rank? Take a guess. That's right - Prestige!

(Hey, *slaps face* THAT'S called entitlement - another thing that disgusts me.)

And second of all, if you ever call me dickhead or any similar names again. You're gone. I don't care what you think. You're gone. I don't want your attitude here. I am okay with swearing here, but as long as you're CIVILIZED.

Nov 1, 2017
XBL
IMPERIAL SATAN
First off hello and welcome to codforums. Secondly this section is for people looking to join a clan or want to post a recruitment post for their own personal clan / team. Please make sure your post is unique from other posts so that you are in compliance with the recruitment section rules.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Jul 11, 2009
California
PSN
CarlosX360
trying to find a clan that plays alot h
Maybe if you were descriptive with your post, people would respond better. I don't even know what kind of clan you like to hang with, other than that a clan that "plays a lot." And I don't even know what console you're looking to join a clan for...?

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Jul 11, 2009
California
PSN
CarlosX360
Well this thread is Wack thread, you have a Huge Post on my thread saying "I look Desperate" so most people arent even acknowledging this thread, Why dont you remove that Comment of yours, its an eye sore. Its a Recruiting forum man, im just trying to RECRUIT.
Well, if you had just read the Clan Rules, and the notices at the top of every page, that reads...
Welcome to CODForums, recruits! In order to get started, please read our Forum Rules. If you want to post a montage, or video, please use our Media Forum, do not spam across multiple forums. Finally, if you are a clan leader or recruiter, PLEASE use the Recruitment Forum! Otherwise, have fun posting!
...Then I wouldn't have to explain to you how you look desparate. It's a recruiting forum, yes, but you have to adhere to the rules laid out. The rules are there for a reason. Don't like it? *Opens Door* Go. Shoo. Don't let it hit you on your way out.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Jul 11, 2009
California
PSN
CarlosX360
Need Streamers!
You need to post better descriptions than that. What kind of streamers do you need? Do you need streamers on Twitch? You need streamers on YouTube? You need streamers with mics? You need streamers with Xbox or PlayStation? Geez, stop being lazy, and tell us what you need!

Oct 10, 2017
WDYA NATION Recruiting PS4 only
Stand For We Destroyed You All
WDYA Owner: Shadow01Dragon
WDYA WWII Owner: Creek-king99
WDYA Nation Rules
- No Age Limit
- You must carry WDYA tag at all times
-Loyal to Family
-Must be Active
- We respect each other
-Having Fun