• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Don't post in the wrong places.

Have you HIT the 100 Bomb

• NO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 100 Deaths Maybe?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Stop spamming, and read the rules again. Do it.
looking for all cods. Hello eve empire is looking for members. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G18Oj3z8lDA if interested my skype is - "KinkzVFX" or my twitter is https://twitter.com/KinkzVFX
You spammed this same exact post over and over again across multiple forums, let me remind you what's hanging on the top of every forum:
Welcome to CODForums, recruits! In order to get started, please read our Forum Rules. If you want to post a montage, or video, please use our Media Forum, do not spam across multiple forums. Finally, if you are a clan leader or recruiter, PLEASE use the Recruitment Forum! Otherwise, have fun posting!
You see that in red? Read that over and over so you get it through your brain. I don't want to have to babysit you, and have you run to your dad, crying. Learn the rules, and you'll be fine.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Why do you need to re-post your thread? I deleted one of them for a reason. There's a notice at the top of every forum, and it reads....
Welcome to CODForums, recruits! In order to get started, please read our Forum Rules. If you want to post a montage, or video, please use our Media Forum, do not spam across multiple forums. Finally, if you are a clan leader or recruiter, PLEASE use the Recruitment Forum! Otherwise, have fun posting!
Read that in red to yourself. Over and over, and over again until you get it. Once is fine. You don't need to post more than one of the same post; CODForums attracts thousands of views every single week. Your thread could already be seen by one of these CoD players.

Do you want to get games for free ?! All you have to do is download the app verydice from your app store (black background with 3 green dots) and enter my friend code 720973 to get started ! Free shipping and no personal info is asked along with cc#. I've gotten over $550 worth of games, controllers, laptop cooling pad and more. It's 100% legit. Most stuff ships within 2 days and everything is straight from Amazon. Xbox, playstation and more. You're already playing games, might as well play one to get stuff for free!

Download verydice

Enter friend code 720973 (If my code doesn't work when you download it, you have to enter it in the leader board which is the icon on the bottom that says "NEW"

Do you want to get games for free ?! All you have to do is download the app verydice from your app store (black background with 3 green dots) and enter my friend code 720973 to get started ! Free shipping and no personal info is asked along with cc#. I've gotten over $550 worth of games, controllers, laptop cooling pad and more. It's 100% legit. Most stuff ships within 2 days and everything is straight from Amazon. Xbox, playstation and more. You're already playing games, might as well play one to get stuff for free!

Download verydice

Enter friend code 720973 (If my code doesn't work when you download it, you have to enter it in the leader board which is the icon on the bottom that says "NEW"

LETS FIGURE WERE WE LEFT OFF
THATS A FAILED MISSION_ABRAHAM LINCOLN HAHAHAHAHA_BAD COMPANY 2 BABY!!!!!!_

KAAAA BOOOMMMM LIKE I WAS KIDDIN-SEARPH_

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
http://i.pinimg.com/736x/6f/67/12/6f6712bacf0c1eacfdc60ddcc8e0dd3f.jpg
your welcome ian_babbages_
listen to yo moma

the black one-sega dreamcast_
but I wanted street fighter!!!_ hahahahahahahahah

HAG FISH_I DONT WANNA PLAY
THAN ME NEITHER _ http://i.pinimg.com/736x/6f/67/12/6f6712bacf0c1eacfdc60ddcc8e0dd3f.jpg

LETS FIGURE WERE WE LEFT OFF
THATS A FAILED MISSION_ABRAHAM LINCOLN HAHAHAHAHA_BAD COMPANY 2 BABY!!!!!!_

KAAAA BOOOMMMM LIKE I WAS KIDDIN-SEARPH_
Stop spamming.

None of this makes sense.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
is it good if i post cod photoshop edits in theese forums
Stop hijacking other threads to get attention to your question. Just post the question and people like myself will just respond.

But to answer your question: Yes, you can, just as long as it's YOURS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements