• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Angels of Death

FPS Tweak Thread for PC

Angels of Death

DizzyDemon

Recruit
The price drops for new GPUs are not as pronounced as the video seems to suggest, a lot of the third party, triple-fan designs have come down a fair bit, but my dual-fan model is actually £10 more now than it was when I bought it in June.

The RTX 2060 KO and RTX 2060 KO Ultra are now a little bit cheaper, the EVGA RTX 2060 KO Ultra on Amazon has dropped from £339.99 to £336.99, so nearly 1% cheaper, but now it is possible to pick up a pre-owned RTX 2070 Super for £389.99 on eBay with free delivery. A new MSi RTX 2070 Super like mine is listed on eBay for £550, I paid £490 for mine. But I have also seen this on sale through a major high street retail chain for £430, reduced from £500.

I think we will start to see bigger price drops this week as retailers start undercutting each other in order to clear stock and make space for new inventory.

freakdaddy64

Recruit
yes i noticed best buy is already showing rtx 30 series with prices and say coming soon, do you think that they that much better because the prices are great, 499 for the 3070 or maybe i make the big switch to the amd 6000 woooweeee

and now after i bought the 2060 i dont even use ray tracing and thinking i should have went with a gtx 1070ti or something so im waiting till early next year and see how these new cards are doing and see how prices drop on the cards out now.

DizzyDemon

Recruit
yes i noticed best buy is already showing rtx 30 series with prices and say coming soon, do you think that they that much better because the prices are great, 499 for the 3070 or maybe i make the big switch to the amd 6000 woooweeee
I think they will be better, but while I am pumped about the new cards, I know that AMD have something big coming and the best-case scenario that will follow is AMD bring out a more competitive card at a lower price point with a possible price way to follow.

In my opinion, even if you want to stay with nVidia just wait to see AMD's response.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M FPS Drops WARZONE Call of Duty: WarZone 3
T 35 fps max on solid rig Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 12
H FPS Drop since the most recent update Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 15
P BIG fps issue. from 200fps to 100.. Call of Duty: WarZone 4
T FPS bug - drops from 100+ to 10 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 27
J Fps decreace after time playing Call of Duty: WarZone 5
C High FPS 120+ no drops but gameplay stutters Call of Duty: WarZone 2
R COMPUTER - FPS is unbelievable unstable Call of Duty: WarZone 7
L FPS DROP TO 30 FPS Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 17
K PC: latest patch sending FPS way down? Call of Duty: WarZone 7
R Things that need a little adjustment - Game sound, skill based matchmaking, crossplay fps difference Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 11
M help with fps Call of Duty: WarZone 8
P FPS DROP, HELP PLEASE Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
T Low fps help!? Call of Duty: WarZone 1
S Low fps despite system spec ? Call of Duty: WarZone 3
J I dont get that much FPS but i have a decent PC Call of Duty: WarZone 1
Phlipups Xbox Live Pork Chop Platoon is Open for Recruitment! 25+ Mature FPS Gaming Community - No skill required. Clan Recruitment 10
T Hardcore Henry-The Live Action FPS The Lounge 4
JohnFPS PSN FPS Clan recruitment PS4 MWR Clan Recruitment 2
JohnFPS PSN FPS clan Recruitment Clan Recruitment 2
Esperahol Is the Xbox more geared to FPS than the PS? General Call of Duty 5
SlickBlasianYouTube 60 FPS? General Call of Duty 9
Phlipups Xbox Live (PCP) PorkChop Platoon- Mature 25+ Xbox FPS Gaming Community Recruiting- Good times/no skill needed Clan Recruitment 0
F Hey Guys, FPS Fest Here! The Lobby 1
K Low FPS General Call of Duty 5
MrFaTaLx1 Fps Freeks - Do They Really Work - Review Call of Duty Media 0
NewWorldShogun Call of Duty 4 | COD = The easy button of FPS Call of Duty Media 2
D Moder warfare fps General Call of Duty 0
H Real Life FPS! Video Games 1
M FPS research into war based FPS games - for a uni project i'm doing Video Games 3
DizzyDemon PC Geek out thread The Lounge 5
DizzyDemon My Pre-build thread The Lounge 65
D "post thread" is kinda transparent Completed Suggestions 0
S thread for heavy questions. The Lounge 13
I Xbox Live imClan Recuritment Thread (Xbox One) (16+) Clan Recruitment 0
VoiDProjects My 100th thread The Lounge 0
I Xbox Live imClan Recuritment Thread (Xbox One) Clan Recruitment 0
Q PSN [PS4] POTSMOKER CLAN RECRUITMENT THREAD Clan Recruitment 0
S PC NovaLuminous Recruitment Thread Clan Recruitment 1
Oropherion Introduction Thread for myself The Lobby 0
P Multi Old XGN/XGC Thread Clan Chat 96
Grim Unofficial Exo Zombies Thread General Call of Duty 1
Grim Havoc Dlc Information Thread General Call of Duty 0
Grim Unofficial "Request" Thread General Call of Duty 5
Grim Xbox Gamertag Thread Clan Recruitment 50
S PlayStation Network ID Thread Clan Recruitment 53
Homeless Commie Xbox Live [MW3,Ghosts] DaZe Official Clan Thread Clan Recruitment 0
I Xbox Live [iMPY] iM PROXY is recruiting. Check our thread out: You will not be disappointed! Clan Recruitment 0
T Multi The Mafia Recruitment Thread Clan Recruitment 0
Carlos Please use prefixes when creating a clan thread. Completed Suggestions 0