• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

How did you find CODForums.com?

Waffen SS

Banned
How did you come across CODForums? What term did you search for on google, yahoo, or bing? Did you come from another website? Did a friend tell you online?

Any information shared in here really helps us figure out where to spend our time promoting the website. We appreciate your feedback.

It would be helpful to track down where the loyal members are from.
hey carlos, great site, i just typed in cod forums in google

Actually I am newbie so I need more information about the different kind of game because I have fond of to play game. One of my friend suggest me about this forum.

A

allieisdin

I used Bing.

Oh wait, Bing is a piece of shit that no one has ever used, that's right! lmao "Let me Google that for you" guy gets it. I googled "cod forums". Super simple stuff ;p

Like CODForums!

Advertisements