• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN In need of a clan

F4Z1N

Recruit
Hello, i am a call of duty gamer that has been playing call of duty for a couple of years now. I play call of duty on the PlayStation 4, and i am looking for a clan that can build up my socials
(Youtube/instagram), I wouldn’t say that i am the best player in the world but i am not bad. So if there are any clans that are interested to recruit me please do message me on my gaming instagram - F4Z1N, i recently created a personal gaming account that i am looking to grow and get popular on, so if any clans are interested please do send me a message on instagram as i am active on that and i will speak further on what i want to achieve or answer any of your questions thanks.

GotYour6 TTV

Recruit
Tired of playing solo trying to run with randoms? Don't want to deal with the toxicity of random lobbies? Then BlackWater Gaming (BWG) is the place for you. We have active members always looking for someone to squad up with. We're currently recruiting for ages 18+ casual and competitive players for all platforms. We're also welcoming content creators. COD, Apex, and Rogue Company is our current Primary Game Focus, but other gaming is welcomed too. No expectations to meet as far as stats. Our Discord server is our main way to communicate, as far as finding other members to squad up with, keep up with clan news, tournaments, etc.... Promotions based on time in the clan, but we are also always welcome for members taking on bigger roles within the clan. We also try to host tournaments and custom lobby game nights when we can. Check out our page and message us if you're interested. https://www.facebook.com/BWGClan/

F4Z1N

Recruit
Tired of playing solo trying to run with randoms? Don't want to deal with the toxicity of random lobbies? Then BlackWater Gaming (BWG) is the place for you. We have active members always looking for someone to squad up with. We're currently recruiting for ages 18+ casual and competitive players for all platforms. We're also welcoming content creators. COD, Apex, and Rogue Company is our current Primary Game Focus, but other gaming is welcomed too. No expectations to meet as far as stats. Our Discord server is our main way to communicate, as far as finding other members to squad up with, keep up with clan news, tournaments, etc.... Promotions based on time in the clan, but we are also always welcome for members taking on bigger roles within the clan. We also try to host tournaments and custom lobby game nights when we can. Check out our page and message us if you're interested. https://www.facebook.com/BWGClan/
Can i please get the discord link as i do not have a Facebook account

Hello, i am a call of duty gamer that has been playing call of duty for a couple of years now. I play call of duty on the PlayStation 4, and i am looking for a clan that can build up my socials
(Youtube/instagram), I wouldn’t say that i am the best player in the world but i am not bad. So if there are any clans that are interested to recruit me please do message me on my gaming instagram - F4Z1N, i recently created a personal gaming account that i am looking to grow and get popular on, so if any clans are interested please do send me a message on instagram as i am active on that and i will speak further on what i want to achieve or answer any of your questions thanks.
Add me alphawolff32

Vagrantpanda

Recruit
Your more than welcome to drop in on us. We are a non toxic gaming clan that is growing. We are LGBT friendly and have our own female only chat.

We don’t care about KDs or wins. All we care is that you have a mic and you are active on our discord. No try outs or interviews. Simply click on the link, accept our rules and tell us where your from. https://discord.gg/t5dH93FybA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like CODForums!

Advertisements