• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

MSI Afterburner not showing On-Screen Display.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffrow101

Recruit
Works fine in all my other games, plus bo3, but not Modern Warfare. I tried the latest version of Afterburner and the Beta. I use a i72600k, MSI 980Ti and you'll have to take Win7 from my cold dead hands OS. ; )

I search for answer, but no luck. All I can think of is trying different version of Afterburner and gpu drivers. : / or find something else to use to monitor. : (

There are ingame counters on MW. If you go to Options/General and scroll down to the bottom there's all the counters you could need ready to be activated..

Jeffrow101

Recruit
Yeah I seen that thanks. I have fps, gpu heat, cpu time and gpu time showing. I wouldn't say that is all I need, but better then nothing, since I can't get anything else to work.

Yeah I seen that thanks. I have fps, gpu heat, cpu time and gpu time showing. I wouldn't say that is all I need, but better then nothing, since I can't get anything else to work.
I use the latency one to be able to spot bad servers to.

What are you missing?

Jeffrow101

Recruit
I trouble shoot PCs, not networks. lol. So, I didn't check that one, but I could. I usually join friends games and look at ping.

The heat for the cpu isn't there, the cpu/gpu and ram usage doesn't show or there clock speed. I'm already OC and have to lower settings to get the fps up, so there's not much I can do anyways. The OSD would be been nice, but oh well.

Jeffrow101

Recruit
No kidding, huh. I tried everything I could think of and found nothing searching. I even tried an older version of EVGA Precision, since the later version don't support Win7. Oh well, maybe one day it will just start working like magic.

pcguidelk

Recruit
As a Tech Reviewer - Youtuber I use Warzone to test my gaming systems. Why have you disabled this? a Game must allow to do this or provide all info inside. why has this been done?

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
MSI Afterburner requires RivaTunerStatisticsServer to be setup to run with it, without that you won't get any onscreen metrics, it will just collect the data and graph it in the background.

I've not watched the video here, but it might help:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements