• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

NEW codforums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knoxtane

Kaos Ambassador
I can make a new banner for Codforums. I made this in like 10 minutes.

CODFORUMS.png

^ This one has a background already.

CODFORUMSPNG.png

^ This one is a PNG without a background.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
It looks bad on desktops - I need a 1200pixel width image. The height can remain 150, but 160 max, for some reason the software takes the image and hides at least 5% of the image. :/ I tried tinkering with the header stuff, and I think you noticed.

Basically, do a new one, but without the [CODGhosts] logo, and a little bit more images.

Oh, and one more thing, when you're finished with the image, add a blur to the outer edges, so that the image looks like it fits into the black background like it fits in there.

Last edited:

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
How does that look for you...?

How does that look for everyone else?

I'll leave this thread open for others to respond.

Markaccus

Recruit
On my phone i dont have the far left of far right of the image. The search bar has appeared accross the eyes of the guy in the skull mask. Graphically it looks great, though. If it is all good on lap-tops and desk-tops id leave it as it is.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
On my phone i dont have the far left of far right of the image. The search bar has appeared accross the eyes of the guy in the skull mask. Graphically it looks great, though. If it is all good on lap-tops and desk-tops id leave it as it is.
I was testing to see how you guys see it on mobile - the image will be removed from responsive view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements