• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

New to forums anyone got a link to best setups for classes?

CIFIY

Recruit
Hello,

I am going for Damascus and was wondering if anyone has a proper setup that they would share for your secondary guns.

I feel that is the toughest field I'm going to struggle in.

Any Advice would be awesome.

Thanks Much,
CIFIY

init6

Recruit
Very difficult question to answer. First, it totally depends on your play style. 2nd, for me anyway, it depends on my primary weapon. If I'm carrying an lmg then I'll stick a pistol in secondary as long as I'm using a frag. If it's a claymore or something defensive then I'll pair an rpg. There is no best way.

I've got platinum in SMG, LMG, AR, Marksman, sniper. Launchers and shield are too much of a pain and I refuse to use shotguns so I'll never see damascus. Good luck.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

CIFIY

Recruit
Very difficult question to answer. First, it totally depends on your play style. 2nd, for me anyway, it depends on my primary weapon. If I'm carrying an lmg then I'll stick a pistol in secondary as long as I'm using a frag. If it's a claymore or something defensive then I'll pair an rpg. There is no best way.

I've got platinum in SMG, LMG, AR, Marksman, sniper. Launchers and shield are too much of a pain and I refuse to use shotguns so I'll never see damascus. Good luck.

Refuse to use shotguns? personal preference?

init6

Recruit
Yes. Personal preference. No skill in them. Just jump around and fire and kill everything from what seems a half a map away. Same with hardcore. Too easy. 1 hit kill anything from any range with any weapon. Easy to level up weapons but meh.

CIFIY

Recruit
Yes. Personal preference. No skill in them. Just jump around and fire and kill everything from what seems a half a map away. Same with hardcore. Too easy. 1 hit kill anything from any range with any weapon. Easy to level up weapons but meh.

Yeah man I am just looking forward to the new pretty colors and such. I think it would be pretty awesome tbh

init6

Recruit
HC domination I just got 40 kills with a pistol and no attachments in one round. Too easy.

init6

Recruit
In regular core I get owned hard if I use a pistol. Lucky to get 7 or 8 kills a round with all attachment slots used.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements