• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.
CGG are recruiting! We’re a casual group on PS4, looking for players of all abilities that want to have fun but build something awesome at the same time. We have in house competitions to get involved in and always have other players on to game with so no more solo playing. We run GB's but nothing too serious as of yet but you could be part of the progress there also. We're mostly UK based with some NA based players also. Add me on discord Ratman_scoop#3960 if you're interested.

Hey! I tried to add you on discord but I have no idea how it works. Never used it before.
Im wanting to join your clan. I play casually most days but I want to improve. I used to be pretty good on Ghosts and Advanced Warfare but I haven't played in years. I used to play with a clan called DeoOptimoMaximo but it seems they arent playing Modern Warfare.
My gamer tag is Aktive_Gamer if you could add me on PSN. Or my discord is Aktive_Gamer#3760

Like CODForums!

Advertisements