• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Xbox Gamertag Thread

Xbox GT: SixBeers4Mutiny

I'm 36, I don't squeak, and I'm tired of playing on teams of people who go inactive during matches, play with guests that go 1-12, or idiots who want to stand in the window I'm trying to discretely snipe from. Anyhow, I just want a friends list full of active people who I can play with. I do have a Mic and I communicate as best as I can. My K/D is over 1.0, but would be better if I played with decent folks.

Add me :)

Oh I forgot, I play CoD WW2

Xbox GT: SixBeers4Mutiny

I'm 36, I don't squeak, and I'm tired of playing on teams of people who go inactive during matches, play with guests that go 1-12, or idiots who want to stand in the window I'm trying to discretely snipe from. Anyhow, I just want a friends list full of active people who I can play with. I do have a Mic and I communicate as best as I can. My K/D is over 1.0, but would be better if I played with decent folks.

Add me :)

Gt - RefleX Legendd
Age - 14
I usually play with groups of people, anyone with some degree of skill is welcome to join. Add/Message me on Xbox.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+Spy+OptiCs+

Recruit
If your good let us know, we are a Top GB 50’s clan in 09 and 2014 we have 12 people we need 4 more we ru n tournaments and we also have a Top #100 player , Run league play every sunday we will be top seeded this year HMU xmundayxchevyx Or activision xxVe7Vom

GT: FatedScythe777

just looking for a laid back clan that plays regularly. gaming is a release for me so I don’t have time for these competitive clans. I’m a family man just looking for players who have that little bit of extra time to play together.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements