• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Xbox Gamertag Thread

GT: FatedScythe777

just looking for a laid back clan that plays regularly. gaming is a release for me so I don’t have time for these competitive clans. I’m a family man just looking for players who have that little bit of extra time to play together.
I am the Leader of an Active and enjoyable Gaming Community called Redemption Gaming or "RGL" for short. We currently reside on both XBOX and PC.

This Community was created by members who have tons of experience in Leadership and have gained knowledge of what is right and wrong in the community scene.
We started the community to bring like-minded gamers together, to always have someone to play with, talk to, and have fun.
You will enjoy a powerful gaming environment with tons of events, tournaments, and gamenights!
While upholding a fun environment for our members, we also have a side of the community where you participate in what we call a rank structure; by doing good work, you can move your way up through our Organized Community Rank Structure!

if you're interested in joining RGL, Please sign up on our website @ http://www.redemptiongaminglive.com and submit your application for membership!

Here are the Benefits of Joining Redemption Gaming:
- Meeting fun and friendly people that can become friends for a lifetime
- ALWAYS have someone to game with!
- Organized Rank Structure
- Professionally Designed and Created Website
- User-Friendly Website
- Tournaments, Events, Battles, and more!
- Fast-Pace Gaming Community
- Active Community
- Show off your skills to the community whether it be gaming, technology, art, etc.
- Gaining Leadership skills
- Having a Great environment for you to grow as a Gamer!
- Community Discord Server
- And so much more!

Again, if you're interested in joining RGL Please sign up on our website @ http://www.Redemptiongaminglive.com
or send me a message on Xbox @ RGL Griff XV

GT: FatedScythe777

just looking for a laid back clan that plays regularly. gaming is a release for me so I don’t have time for these competitive clans. I’m a family man just looking for players who have that little bit of extra time to play together.
I feel the same way. I usually have time friday nights or sat am and pm. Random late afternoons during the week. Gamertag is Wildbill336

MrHamBowNee

Playing Warzone and always looking for good/above average teamates to run with. Please only add if you have a mic and AT LEAST a 1.2 K/D (not tryna squad up with bots).

Aidy209

Recruit
Hey Everyone! Had call of duty modern Warfare for a month now getting the hang of the maps. I'm on xbox looking for people to have a go on. My gamer tag is aidy209. Add me!

Chachi0317

Recruit
Hey guys,

The point of this thread is simple. If your on the Xbox and your looking for new people to play with, post your gamertag below, I'll add you to the list, and let's play some games together. Especially since Advanced Warfare's less than a month away!

Feel free to add me. My gamertag is x Im Grim .

Gamertags:

• x Im Grim - (Profile)

• xJamesGames - (Profile)
ChaChai0317

Proe420

Recruit
Hey guys,

The point of this thread is simple. If your on the Xbox and your looking for new people to play with, post your gamertag below, I'll add you to the list, and let's play some games together. Especially since Advanced Warfare's less than a month away!

Gamertags:

• x Im Grim - (Profile)

#GAMERTAG> ChRoNiCtHcHIGH#9707994

FrijoleJoe

Recruit
Looking for a clan. Working guy, married, gaming when I can. I'm a mediocre player, but could improve quite a bit. GT: FrijoleJoe

ElCucuy928

Banned
Hey guys,

Gamertags:

• x Im Grim - (Profile)

El Cucuy 928 or Discord: El Cucuy 928#7584 hit me up I play a lot of League, TDM, S&D.

Looking for a cold war clan. Activision account. IamSHAZAM

Need a clan to join. IamGREENARROW. XBOX GAMERTAG
Whats up! Want join my community ? Do you have a discord ?

Dudeof6

Recruit
Greetings all. Dudeof6. CODCold war, mainly Zombies is what I play. Im tired of playing with idiots and selfish jerks.

ElCucuy928

Banned
Hey guys,

Gamertags:

• x Im Grim - (Profile)

Whats up guys. My team and I play Warzone & Cold War Team Deathmatch, Search & Destroy & League. If anyone wants to play with us you are more than welcome to add me on Xbox Live: El Cucuy 928 / Activision ID: El Cucuy#7235491

Attachments

• 43AF158D-7E13-4F3C-9E80-EFB2EB3DF4AB.jpeg
    43AF158D-7E13-4F3C-9E80-EFB2EB3DF4AB.jpeg
    59.5 KB · Views: 0
DeadlyMeteor101 is my Xbox name I play on pc hardcore Search and destroy I have a 1.31kd and just looking for a chill team to get and play with my discord is also Loki#3141 feel free to add me there aswell

Like CODForums!

Advertisements