• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Don't post in the wrong places.

Have you HIT the 100 Bomb

• NO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 100 Deaths Maybe?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Hello Guys! I wanted to buy a Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Key. But I dont really know if that is legal and all. I linked that side that I found above so maybe one of you guys know something about it. Would be nice if someone would know something ^^
Take your beta key site, and throw it into the trash. Activision does not want you to host keys for Black Ops 4, so therefore, I am banning you right here.

OCDxAngel

Recruit
Fool's Brain Gaming currently has 250+ members across multiple games on PS4 and PC. Feel free to add me on PSN or Discord for more information about our clan.

Looking for a clan/community? TG was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe and from multiple platforms (XBOX, PS, PC & Mobile), to provide them Head Quarters (web site) where they can share their backgrounds, experience, and interests in teamwork and tactics. With our Warfare and Adventures franchises, we have thousands of active members. If you wish to become a member, simply visit our site and register at TacticalGaming.net

When registering please use TG-Pennywise as your referral source. Thanks

We are a new BO4 sniping clan looking for members. We are also looking for editors, but you must be able to snipe as well.

Requirements:
- Must be able to feed and/or trickshot
- Have a mic
- Age limit is 12 to 20
- Must be active
- Complete the tryout

Message me FABL_Excelz if you meet these requirements and would like to tryout.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
We are a new BO4 sniping clan looking for members. We are also looking for editors, but you must be able to snipe as well.

Requirements:
- Must be able to feed and/or trickshot
- Have a mic
- Age limit is 12 to 20
- Must be active
- Complete the tryout

Message me FABL_Excelz if you meet these requirements and would like to tryout.
You already posted a similar thread, here. Please read the Clan Rules.

Hi I downloaded bo4 but when I try to open it it opens only the small icon on the bottom of the desktop and when I try to click it the game does not open and it just show the desktop and I can’t move the pointer.
I tried to do the fix download errors thing from the bo4 main page but It does not work.
Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi I downloaded bo4 but when I try to open it it opens only the small icon on the bottom of the desktop and when I try to click it the game does not open and it just show the desktop and I can’t move the pointer.
I tried to do the fix download errors thing from the bo4 main page but It does not work.
Any suggestions?

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Hey guys my name is Glenny and I just recenly started my Youtube channel. I upload BO4 content regularly. My videos consist of live commentaries and a new series I started called Road To Diamond. Come checkout out my content and subscribe if you do enjoy. My channel name is Glennay YT and you can go check it out with the link below. Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZszwOoFrK3asMLMCvWwhOw
Stop posting the same thread over and over again. Once is fine. I moved your thread to the correct forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements