• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

I love hijacking threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t find answers. I’m kinda new to this whole xbox thing and up until about a week or two ago I played a lot of multiplayer on the Shoot House map. All of a sudden it’s no longer an option. There’s a new Shipment 24/7 map which I like, but why remove SH? I was told that it is still available in QuickPlay, but I can’t find a way to filter so that’s the only option. Bottom line, is there a way to play team death-match, etc., multiplayer using the SH map now?
28 views and not a single response so far. Does nobody know or nobody is willing to help$

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
28 views and not a single response so far. Does nobody know or nobody is willing to help$
Chill. Just because there's no reply, does not mean there's nobody reading it. It just means people either don't know, or whatever.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
there are too many weapons
Can you stop hijacking threads, and spamming? This is your first 3 posts, and you bumped an old thread... STOP.

You say you "agree" with the rules, but you already broke it:
Spam is not tolerated. Spam consists of messages that are irrelevant to the discussion, advertisements, or otherwise “pointless messages.” Spam will be removed without notice, and the author will receive punishment under the sole discretion of the staff members.

Stop It Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

GhostBlow

Recruit
Hi Carlos,
Since last time that I put some observations about the "must be fun" to play DMZ, the area of the observations has grow too much.... Some of repetitive "bugs": 1) on the weapon/field selections - too much flickering, bad choice of buttons - you must jump in 3 pages (instead only one) to select weapons/gear to be able to confirm the launch of the game ( you must confirm twice, different positions of the buttons - that make you fail; amount of flickering); 2) too many times in the game, the player loose the weapon/others fight things (bullets, lethal gear - even his weapon is visible - he can't select it!!!) - especially when he is on exit field place/route and, if he have munitions box, the grenades will not allowed on refill (!!!!) ; 3) Also, in the game, the bag pack is too much with bad accessibility - and impossible when he is wounded (even he have medical kit!!!) 4) Some times (low frequency) the speed of spread it accelerate specially when the player must get out (the same idea is when the number of bots increase very fast in few seconds (included behind bot even you clean the area and have no entry from behind - this is very annoying!!!) 5) too much times the player is not able to research the train: remain blocked between wagons, can't select the boxes stuff by cutting off the selections... and soo on...

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Hi Carlos,
Since last time that I put some observations about the "must be fun" to play DMZ, the area of the observations has grow too much.... Some of repetitive "bugs": 1) on the weapon/field selections - too much flickering, bad choice of buttons - you must jump in 3 pages (instead only one) to select weapons/gear to be able to confirm the launch of the game ( you must confirm twice, different positions of the buttons - that make you fail; amount of flickering); 2) too many times in the game, the player loose the weapon/others fight things (bullets, lethal gear - even his weapon is visible - he can't select it!!!) - especially when he is on exit field place/route and, if he have munitions box, the grenades will not allowed on refill (!!!!) ; 3) Also, in the game, the bag pack is too much with bad accessibility - and impossible when he is wounded (even he have medical kit!!!) 4) Some times (low frequency) the speed of spread it accelerate specially when the player must get out (the same idea is when the number of bots increase very fast in few seconds (included behind bot even you clean the area and have no entry from behind - this is very annoying!!!) 5) too much times the player is not able to research the train: remain blocked between wagons, can't select the boxes stuff by cutting off the selections... and soo on...
This is not the official Call of Duty Forum...
CarlosX360 Co. Ltd. owns and operates CoDForums. CoDForums is an unofficial Call of Duty Forum. CoDForums is not affiliated with Infinity Ward, Treyarch, Sledgehammer Games, nor Activision Blizzard, Inc. All characters are registered trademarks of its respective owners. The Call of Duty name and logo is a copyright of Activision Publishing, Inc.

In DMZ the Weapon Tuning is zeroed out on insured weapon. However, Weapon Tuning is present in MW2 and Warzone. Anyone else having this issue?

IMG_9674.jpgIMG_9676.jpg

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Sorry but no way Im clicking on that link..........
I split your post from the thread so I'm not confused.

But I want to take this moment to address the public at large on this: ANY time you see something spammy, suspicious, or something not up to snuff... let the admin or mod handle it.

Right now, I took care of the spam. But in the future, please report posts that break the forum rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements