• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Kicked from game while playing in party (PC) Error: BLZBNTBGS000003F8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone,
I got Cold War on PC through Battle net the other day and everything was going fine until I played multiplayer with my brother. He's on xbox, im on pc, same house, same internet (Not an issue for other games). Often (Not always) but very often when i play Cold War with him, I get kicked from the match, and am asked to restart the game through the Battle net client. The error code it gives me is BLZBNTBGS000003F8 every time and says something along the lines of disconnected from the blizzard servers. My brother does not get kicked however. It also happens when playing with online friends in a party, but only when I'm in a party and it does not happen as much as it does when playing with the person on my Xbox
I already tried:
1. Allowing the app through the windows firewall (Didn't work)
2. Allowing the Battle net client through the windows firewall (Didn't work)
3. Switching Battle net servers (Didn't work)
I suspect it is a cross platform issue but then why is it happening when in a party with just pc players?

I hope someone can suggest a fix, and i hope the company fixes this issue.
This is very stressful and annoying as i paid $59 on both platforms, Blizzard, FIX THIS, PLEASE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements