• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

ZacWon13

Recruit
Come check out Phoenix Gaming Network, or PGN for short.We are a gaming community based around a family and professional Atmosphere with the ability to rank up in a squad setting.
We have openings in our Pinnacle Squad and would love to have you join us. We are looking for players on all 3 systems, PS4, Xbox One and PC.
We have game nights as well as weekly meetings to get to know each other as well as keep everyone informed about changes in the squad.
We welcome anyone on any console to join us and check us out.
If you do decide to join us, please let them know PGN ZacWon13 sent you. Hope to see you there! My gamertag for Xbox is PGN ZacWon13 and my discord is PGN ZacWon13#0059 . Feel my free to reach out to me personally and I can get you set up if you are interested.
Screenshot_20191207-2221001.png

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Both Threads merged. I'll clean this thread up and allow you to post here. However, in the future, I ask you to learn the Clan Rules.

Normally, I merge threads, and leave the posts by myself and mods alone, but in this case... I let things slide. So, consider yourself lucky.

Thing is, a lot of people re-post threads, even though I've made it clear that I want one clan thread per clan. @Ik0n and I have been on boards where clan threads are spammed to death.

PGN DuB

Recruit
We are looking to expand our organization.... www.pgnhq.com I am doing the recruiting so feel free bnb to contact me any time my GT is PGN DuB If your looking for the best you found it hmu

_VooDoo_

Recruit
Hello, I'm _VooDoo_ with PGN.

PGN is Phoenix Gaming Network.

Phoenix Gaming Network offers a fun and safe environment ran by a council created by staff in every Squad. No dictatorship here! We have multiple division’s that play across all gaming platforms focusing on Call of Duty, Apex and Monster Hunters. Our community offers weekly meetings and game nights. Meetings are held once a week to keep everyone informed of changes within the community and bring everyone together to build a bond and truly become a family. Meetings also give you, yes you, a chance to voice your opinion on a change that would need to bring to the council. Phoenix Gaming Network holds multiple game nights a week to continue to build that bond and keep everyone gaming together. No man gets left behind in Phoenix Gaming Network.

Game Nights offer a chance for everyone to play together and interact. Typically a random member will be selected to chose map, another member will choose a mode, and sometimes we set rules just to make the game interesting. There is typically someone always on and looking to group up to play.

So, if you are looking for an active community to game with, that promotes a positive and friendly environment, the only question left is... Do you want to become part of the PGN family?

If so hop on over to our website to learn more. pgnhq.com You can add me on Discord for more info as well: VooDoo#6819

Giving this the good ol' bump. PGN is still searching for active, dedicated gamers.

Add me on discord, I'll be happy to answer any questions: PGN-LordDonut#6773

- Military style rank structure for determining roles
- A fast growing community with members all over the globe
- We do not leave any members behind, if you want to game and others are online gaming, you will be invited in.
- We will treat you with respect and dignity no matter who you are or what you are into, and we expect the same back from our members.
- We do community meetings weekly, as well as game nights up to 5 nights per week depending on the squad.
- We have a lot of leadership positions open if you are interested in that.

pgn-logo-op.jpg

Anyone looking to join an active clan well look no further because PGN (Phoenix Gaming Network) is here. We are all like minded gamers both casual and competitive play. We have about 250+ members that are plot into different squads for certain games. That also bring us into events we have events such as squad v squad on certain games, we have tournaments for prizes, and we have daily gamenights. If this sounds ideal for you, you can contact me on here or psn - PGN_PROSK8TER1

PGNXxLoxX

Recruit
Hey!

My name is Lo & I'm a SGT in PGN and we are looking for members to join our ranks!

PGN is a brotherhood, A family, A group of people that enjoy the game of call of duty. A group of people who loves spending time with each other who bust balls and enjoy uplifting each other to the best we can. We are a group of players that span across many platforms from Xbox to PC ! From Call of duty to Apex!

What we offer!
•GameNight at least 3 times a night
•Unit Comp Team weekly battle for the crown of the week!
•Miltary Ranking with chances to reach the top with work and dedication!
•the chance to lead your own Unit!
•Always have a member to play with. We have about 20-30 members on at our peak and about 8-10 on our lowest time of the day.
•Discord and website
•Gamebattle comp team 2v2, 3v3 4v4 and 5v5. For those who want to take the game to another lvl.

For more information contact us at www.pgnhq.com! If you're interested in joining then click the "join us" button on our website again at www.pgnhq.com!

Don't forget to put down XxLoxX for the person who let you know!

PGNFives

Recruit
We are an online gaming community that participates across all gaming platforms. We are a fun, laid-back gaming community that welcomes both casual & competitive gamers. Our community offers weekly meetings and game nights. Meetings are held once a week to keep everyone informed of changes within the community and bring everyone together to build that bound and truly become a family. Meetings also give you a chance to voice your opinion on a change that would need to bring to the council. Phoenix Gaming Network holds multiple game nights a week to continue to build that bond and keep everyone gaming together. No man gets left behind in Phoenix Gaming Network.

we are a 16+ community
we have an Honor code
we have a military rank structure

Message your discord name and i can talk to you further

Attachments

• large.png
    large.png
    9 KB · Views: 1

PsychoBatman

Recruit
PGN Code Of Conduct

1. You must read and agree to the Phoenix Gaming Network (PGN) Code of Conduct to become an official member of PGN.

2. Cheating, hacking, game or system tampering will get you kicked out of PGN. NOTE: PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND YOUR XBOX LIVE(XBL) /PS4/PC TERMS AND CONDITIONS, FOLLOW ALL APPLICABLE LAWS, AND ABIDE BY THEM and AS FOLLOWS ...PGN does not condone the purchase of cheating, hacking, etc... products that may be offered through its advertisers on the PGN website, or the advertisers website, or any other form that would violate this section.

3. Discrimination of any type will NOT be tolerated at all! This includes inside of lobbies, chat forums, or any game of any type. Please represent PGN to the fullest, in a positive manner, and show respect to everyone including non-members. Do not fall victim to another user egging you on. Simply, mute the player or leave the game and/or lobby. Report the player to a higher up if they are a PGN member. If it is a public person, have your entire party leave that game. What you do and how you act are both reflections on how PGN is perceived.

For more info or to join add me on
Psn: PGNPsychoBatman
Activision: PGNPsychoBatman#6965067

PGNFives

Recruit
Phoenix Gaming Network offers a fun and safe environment ran by a council created by staff in every Squad. No dictatorship here! We have division’s that play across all gaming platforms focusing on Call of Duty, Apex and Monster Hunters. Our community offers weekly meetings and game nights. Meetings are held once a week to keep everyone informed of changes within the community and bring everyone together to build that bound and truly become a family. Meetings also give you, yes you, a chance to voice your opinion on a change that would need to bring to the council. Phoenix Gaming Network holds multiple game nights a week to continue to build that bond and keep everyone gaming together. No man gets left behind in Phoenix Gaming Network.Some Key Details about us:

• Players from PC, Xbox, and PS4
  • Community-focused organization
  • Military ranking structure to offer order and advancement opportunities
  • Weekly meetings and nightly hosted pub/private events
  • Tournament bracket play with FREE money winnings
  • 90~ active Unity Squad members, always find players to pub with around the clock
  • Other Squads, total member count peaking over 375*
  • FREE Graphic requests
  • Actively managed Discord and Website
  • Regiment AND COD Companion App weekly participation
  • Must be 16+
  • Must have a working Mic
If interested add me on:

PSN: PGN-Fives

Discord: PGNFives (2LT)#7671

Like CODForums!

Advertisements