• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

I love hijacking threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

5v1CoD

Recruit
hi on the ps3 call of duty world at war, i was playing in a public team deathmatch then on the next game it said at the bottom welcome to the mod elite and the host didn't take any damage and gets high number of kills and about half way through it said you have been deranked hahaha, i never seen this before and most of the player's on my team left the game. i'm level 2 now lol that can't be right, has that ever happened to you before?
View: https://youtu.be/jjA-kDN999o

iSpam

Banned
its not spam. just get past the ad. disable adblocker for that one thing.
sorry i did shrink it. trying to get a little extra money

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
its not spam. just get past the ad. disable adblocker for that one thing.
sorry i did shrink it. trying to get a little extra money
Yes, it is spam. And you hijacked someone else's thread. Stop doing it.

If you'd like to read the rules, here it is.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
You WILL stop spamming. There is NO excuse as to why you did... I specifically said in the notice:
Welcome to CODForums, recruits! In order to get started, please read our Forum Rules. If you want to post a montage, or video, please use our Media Forum, do not spam across multiple forums. Finally, if you are a clan leader or recruiter, PLEASE use the Recruitment Forum! Otherwise, have fun posting!

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Not spamming at all, never have. just trying to get a fast answer!

Sorry
Still not a good excuse to post multiple threads with the same question. Which is what "spam" is. If nobody replies, it just means nobody knows. CoDForums attracts 3,000 views (with hundreds of users reading) a week.

Still not a good excuse to post multiple threads with the same question. Which is what "spam" is. If nobody replies, it just means nobody knows. CoDForums attracts 3,000 views (with hundreds of users reading) a week.
i'm an old school guy in my 50's, if I reply once to them all I would.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements