• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Okay. I am just about done with you, @mpnlivenet. I am going to tell you to read the Clan Rules again. You created a new thread about this clan - again. This means you haven't been paying attention, or heeding my warnings. I let your other two threads go, and merged them here, but I am going to count this as your second strike. Make the third mistake, and I not only lock this thread, but I will just ban you.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Just ban me then. I get no traffic through this site anyways..

Thanks
You don't get traffic from this place? Hah. That just means you aren't trying. Oh well, your loss. Goodbye.

If you ever come back here again, you better clean up your attitude, and apologize to me for that insult.

Every week, and every year, I see a lot of traffic coming in and out. People like you don't realize it.

EDIT: I learned today that evolution26x and mpnlivenet are the same exact person, just under different usernames. So, that prompted a merge between names.

Last edited:

ZacWon13

Recruit
Who are we? Merciless Pros Network is an online gaming community featured on Xbox One, Playstation 4 and PC systems. We are a fun, laid-back gaming community that welcomes both casual & competitive gamers. We offer an opportunity for any gamer to join us based on maturity. Our Mission Statement: Merciless Pros Network was founded to gather like-minded gamers from all around the globe to create a fun atmosphere for both casual and competitive gamers.

We have around 40 members in our Modern Warfare Squad (UA) and would love to have you join us. We have players that use all 3 systems, PS4, Xbox One and PC. We have daily game nights at 8:30pm EST as well as a weekly meeting on Mondays to basically get to know each other as well as give information to everyone about changes in the squad. We welcome anyone on any console to join us and check us out. If you are interested in joining, please reach out at MPNLive.net or MPNDiscord.net. If you do decide to join us, please let them know
MPN ZacWon13 sent you.

A2703B17-5CCF-4C5F-936D-E6C452B0CF6B.jpeg

ZacWon13

Recruit
I represent Merciless Pros Network or MPN for short. we are a gaming community based around a family and professional Atmosphere with the ability to rank up in a squad setting. We have openings in our Pinnacle Squad and would love to have you join us. We are looking for players on use all 3 systems, PS4, Xbox One and PC. We have game nights as well as weekly meetings to get to know each other as well as keep everyone informed about changes in the squad. We welcome anyone on any console to join us and check us out. If you are interested in joining, please reach out at MPNLive.net. If you do decide to join us, please let them know MPN ZacWon13 sent you. Hope to see you there! My gamertag for Xbox is MPN ZacWon13 and my discord is MPN ZacWon13#0059 . Feel my free to reach out to me personally and I can get you set up if you are interested. The website to our community is MPNLive.net
MPNTwitch2.jpg

Merciless Pro Network Is recruiting now!

MPN is a very large gaming community that provides a competitive and safe gaming experience for multiple games and gaming platforms. Multiple squads with a lot of active members provides a vast amount of players to play with.

• Rank structure
  • Active members for Call of Duty, Apex and other games
  • Active Discord site
  • Social media such as Facebook, Twitter YouTube and more!

For more information please check us out at www.mpnlive.net

Facebook.com/mercilesspronetwork

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheMPNetwork

Hey everyone!

Merciless Pro Network (MPN) is recruiting now for WarZone and Cold War!.

Recruiting for Xbox / PlayStation and PC!

16 and older.

Are you tired of getting queued up with the WORST randoms? Need some folks to dominate multiplayer or just Squad up with? Our community, MPN, is looking for is looking for CoD MW and Cold War squads!

MPN offers:
Safe gaming environment
  • Weekly events
  • Sponsored community
  • Community specific website
  • Member exclusive discord server
  • Casual gaming community
  • Leadership progression program
  • Squad meetings weekly
  • E sports team
New and experienced players are encouraged to join! If you are interested please DM me or visit www.mpnlive.net

MPNxHellFire (Unity Squad MAJ)

LANX

Recruit
Learn more about MPN today with the information below!
  • If you interested in joining our fantastic community, you can join us in our Discord server at http://mpndiscord.net/ or you can visit our website for more information, http://mpnlive.net.
  • Be sure to message MPN-LANX#3855 on Discord for more information!

Like CODForums!

Advertisements