• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

TFB_Echo

Recruit
Hey everyone! I am the leader of Team Frostbyte (TFB), TFB_Echo. This is a newer clan that is in need of more members. We were once known as RisK Nation, but have made a name change. I know many are going to ask about UMG and GBs. Yes, we are going to be doing all that in the future, but for now we need a reliable team. We do accept most people who tryout for now since we need practice and as many members as we can. As we grow we will only accept the more skilled players, but for now if you are among the lesser skilled you have a good shot. We will do GameBattles and invite other clans to face us once we have a strong 4 person lineup. We will need lots of practice and would like to have many scrimmages against ourselves (3-4 people from our clan vs another 3-4 people from our clan). If you would like to join us message me @ TFB_Echo. We do want you to be 13+ to join. If you are younger than 13 and want to join you have to show you are mature and we will discuss if we should give you a tryout or not. Thank you all for reading and hope to see you at a tryout in the near future!

Mike3680

Recruit
Hey everyone! I am the leader of Team Frostbyte (TFB), TFB_Echo. This is a newer clan that is in need of more members. We were once known as RisK Nation, but have made a name change. I know many are going to ask about UMG and GBs. Yes, we are going to be doing all that in the future, but for now we need a reliable team. We do accept most people who tryout for now since we need practice and as many members as we can. As we grow we will only accept the more skilled players, but for now if you are among the lesser skilled you have a good shot. We will do GameBattles and invite other clans to face us once we have a strong 4 person lineup. We will need lots of practice and would like to have many scrimmages against ourselves (3-4 people from our clan vs another 3-4 people from our clan). If you would like to join us message me @ TFB_Echo. We do want you to be 13+ to join. If you are younger than 13 and want to join you have to show you are mature and we will discuss if we should give you a tryout or not. Thank you all for reading and hope to see you at a tryout in the near future!

Hi my name is Michael i have experience in sniping in bo3, IW, AW, MWR, i am currently prestige 2 because i reset my stats from prestige 4 lvl 55. I have a mic and i am 13. If i am accepted please msg me on my psn at Mike_swag123 (i didnt make the name). I will be didicated to this clan and will even make a new ps4 account for it.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements