• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.
Status
Not open for further replies.
XILED GAMING NETWORK is now recruiting for black ops 3 on xbox1. We have over 12,000 members across all platforms! Message XGN TW1TCH 83 on xbox live to join XGN.... Only requirements: age of 15+ w mic. K/D doesn't matter... check out our full site @ XGN.GG. TELL THEM that XGN TW1TCH 83,Recruited you!

I am looking for ACTIVE,LOYAL and DEDICATED players. Your kd ratio doesn't matter . We play HARDCORE and CORE . We play for fun and also play against other clans in game nights, No specific skill level required at all. Must be 18 and older, have a mic.Must be active although we do understand that things and everyday life happen. The clan is based off Eastern Standard Time. Add me or msg for more info:

XGC DreadHead85

XGC Trix

Recruit
Hey all XBOX ONE BO3 gamers: I am Trix Sargent of the 101st hardcore Echo Squad in XGC (Xiled Gaming Community Clan). We are currently looking for new recruits looking to join our clan and game with. However we have a few requirements to join. Age: 18+, must have a mic, game at least 2 days a week or more (only looking for frequent gamers), and be willing to accept our rules of no harassing, cheating of any kind, accept the terms of our honor code, and willing to attend our once a week clan meetings. Basically be a all around good person just looking for people to game with on a regular basis and can count on while in the game. If anyone is interested feel free to message me on xbox live gamertag: XGC Trix for any questions or concerns you might have thanks for reading.

XGC_LUCK

Recruit
Hey everyone, I Belong to an awesome Gaming Community Called XGC www.XiledGaming.com . I am the leader of a clan called " Guerrillas " .. we are on the XBOX ONE. and we are a competitive clan in a friendly environment, and we are Currently Looking for NEW MEMBERS! !... What are some of our requirements?

*you MUST BE 18+ With a working MIC.
* you MUST BE willing to play CORE DOMINATION
* NO RACISM, NO CHEATING . ZERO TOLERANCE.
* Our CLAN operates on USA EASTERN TIME. so we need members who are most active between the hours of 5pm and midnight [EASTERN]

If You Need a GOOD CLAN, with GOOD PEOPLE. Feel Free to contact me directly on XBL - my GT is: XGC EPIC LUCK

XGC_LUCK

Recruit
I Belong to an awesome Gaming Community Called XGC www.XiledGaming.com . I am the leader of a clan called " XGC Guerrillas " .. we are on the XBOX ONE. and we are a competitive clan in a friendly environment, and we are Currently Looking for NEW MEMBERS! !... What are some of our requirements?

* you MUST BE willing to play CORE game modes - such as (domination, Uplink , Hardpoint)
* you Must be a TEAM player
* Our CLAN operates on USA EASTERN TIME. so we need members who are most active between the hours of 5pm and midnight [EASTERN]

If You Need a GOOD CLAN, with GOOD PEOPLE. Feel Free to contact me directly on XBL - my GT is: XGC EPIC LUCK

XGC_LUCK

Recruit
I Belong to a Gaming Community Called XGC www.XiledGaming.com . I am the leader of a clan called " XGC Guerrillas " .. we are on the XBOX ONE. and we are a competitive clan in a friendly environment, and we are Currently Looking for NEW MEMBERS! !... What are some of our requirements?

* you MUST BE willing to play CORE game modes - such as (domination, Uplink , Hardpoint)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jSHrtrrJok

SYN Sarabi

Recruit
We're always looking for new talent at SYN Outlaws. We are part of the 90,000+ gamers of Xiled Gaming.

We are recruiting for Black Ops 3 Hardcore/Core mode. Requirements are you have to be 16+, follow an honor code, and be an active player.

Please send me a message on Xbox Live @ SYN Sarabi

XGC_LUCK

Recruit
I Belong to a Gaming Community Called XGC www.XiledGaming.com . I am the leader of a clan called " XGC Guerrillas " .. we are on the XBOX ONE. and we are a competitive clan in a friendly environment, and we are Currently Looking for NEW MEMBERS! !... What are some of our requirements?

I'm the general for SYN Homicidal. We are looking for active players that are looking for leadership roles within the clan. We are a small clan within Xiled Gaming community, but we are wanting to grow in preparation for Infinite Warfare. Hit me up if you're interested. Thanks.

Xbox One GT: SYN Medic

Must be 16 or over, active, willing to recruit, and be a part of an awesome team.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,
My name is XGC LegionofWar, , Xiled Gaming Community (XGC for short) is a gaming community formed in 2006, with over 80,000 gamers worldwide. We are glad to have you here.

we are recruiting like minded, players for our clan, WE DO NOT CARE ABOUT SKILL, we are all here to have fun, however we do have a competitive side. We are currently recruiting for Black ops 3, destiny, etc. pretty much anything, Our main game is Black ops 3 on Xbox one. We have so much stuff for everyone to participate in such as game nights, etc hosted by other gamers within the community.

Again we are currently seeking 18+ gamer for XGC Militia XK, If interested please send me a message via Xbox Live at XGC AngelofDoom, please include that you came across this post and are interested in joining, and will take you through the recruiting process, which should take no longer then 15 mins or so.
below are the steps for recruitment.

1. register at our website at www.Xiledgaming.com, when it asks you to put who either recruited or referred you please include XGC Legionofwar.

2.I will invite you into a separate Xbox live party and get you read in, basically i introduce myself and the community, and read you the honor code and such.

3. Recruit rank period is generally 7 days then you maybe promoted up to a private.

4. Have fun and Game

Again if interested please message me Via Xbox live at XGC Legionofwar

I look forward to recruiting you into this wonderful community.

Hello,
My name is XGC LegionofWar, , Xiled Gaming Community (XGC for short) is a gaming community formed in 2006, with over 80,000 gamers worldwide. We are glad to have you here.

we are recruiting like minded, players for our clan, WE DO NOT CARE ABOUT SKILL, we are all here to have fun, however we do have a competitive side. We are currently recruiting for Black ops 3, destiny, etc. pretty much anything, Our main game is Black ops 3 on Xbox one. We have so much stuff for everyone to participate in such as game nights, etc hosted by other gamers within the community.

Again we are currently seeking 18+ gamer for XGC Militia XK, If interested please send me a message via Xbox Live at XGC AngelofDoom, please include that you came across this post and are interested in joining, and will take you through the recruiting process, which should take no longer then 15 mins or so.

1. register at our website at www.Xiledgaming.com, when it asks you to put who either recruited or referred you please include XGC Legionofwar.

2.I will invite you into a separate Xbox live party and get you read in, basically i introduce myself and the community, and read you the honor code and such.

3. Recruit rank period is generally 7 days then you maybe promoted up to a private.

4. Have fun and Game

XGC MILITIA XK is currently looking for new mature gamers, that believe in Fair Play, good sportsmanship and respect to fellow online gamers. We have an honor code and ranking structure. We have been around since 2006 and are planning on being around for many years to come. We do also have an arena team we have been working on. If you are interested and would like more information you can contact me on Xbox: Elitestnoob Also about to do a branch split so higher up oppurtunities are opening up. Message me for details!!

Hello,
My name is XGC LegionofWar, , Xiled Gaming Community (XGC for short) is a gaming community formed in 2006, with over 80,000 gamer worldwide. We are glad to have you here.

we are recruiting like minded, players for our clan, WE DO NOT CARE ABOUT SKILL, we are all here to have fun, however we do have a competitive side. We are currently recruiting for Black ops 3, destiny, etc. pretty much anything, Our main game is Black ops 3 on Xbox one. We have so much stuff for everyone to participate in such as game nights, etc hosted by other gamer within the community.

Again we are currently seeking 18+ gamer for XGC G.O.A.T, If interested please send me a message via Xbox Live at XGC LegionofWar, please include that you came across this post and are interested in joining, and will take you through the recruiting process, which should take no longer then 15 mins or so.

4. Have fun and Game

Last edited by a moderator:

XGC Dollar

Recruit
XGC MILITIA XK is currently looking for new mature gamers, that believe in Fair Play, good sportsmanship and respect to fellow online gamers. We have an honor code and ranking structure. We have been around since 2006 and are planning on being around for many years to come. We do also have an arena team we have been working on. If you are interested and would like more information you can contact me on Xbox: XGC Dollar.

XGC_LUCK

Recruit
I am the leader of a clan called " XGC Guerrillas " .. we are on the XBOX ONE. and we are a competitive clan in a friendly environment, and we are Currently Looking for NEW MEMBERS! !... What are some of our requirements?

XGC Dollar

Recruit
XGC MILITIA XK is currently looking for new mature gamers, that believe in Fair Play, good sportsmanship and respect to fellow online gamers. We have an honor code and ranking structure. We have been around since 2006 and are planning on being around for many years to come. We do also have an arena team we have been working on. If you are interested and would like more information you can contact me on Xbox: XGC Dollar.

Hello,

4. Have fun and Game

XGC Dollar

Recruit
XGC MILITIA XK is currently looking for new mature gamers, that believe in Fair Play, good sportsmanship and respect to fellow online gamers. We have an honor code and ranking structure. We have been around since 2006 and are planning on being around for many years to come. We do also have an area team we have been working on. If you are interested and would like more information you can contact me on Xbox: XGC Dollar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements