• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
XGC/XGN/Xiled Gaming/SYN Homicidal/XGC Militia, whoever the fuck you guys are... I'm tired of babysitting you guys, merging your threads together, and seeing a division of the same clan spamming the forums with new threads, pretending to be a new clan, but is actually under the same umbrella... Knock it off.

Thread locked, and any more similar threads will now be merged into here.

XGN Rome

Recruit
Hello everybody, I'm XGN Rome a Corporal in XGN Devils Rejects and we are looking for recruits to put together a COD WW2 SQUAD. We are a mature gaming community that has a military based rank structure that hosts weekly meetings to keep you informed about what is going on in the community. If you want to know more, message me on Xbox with your age and what game mode you play. GT: XGN Rome

If you'd like to join a friendly family oriented clan that loves to have fun, join Xiled Gaming Network! With a structural style and many active members, XGN is the best Community out there in the gaming world! We do all game modes! If you're interested in being a part of the family DM me or send me a message on Xbox, XGN Breezy VII :)

Must have a mic
Must be 15+
Must have a gamerscore of 1000

Hello my name is XGC GOLD EAGLE. I am a member of a clan known as XGC Evolution, it is one of many clans within a gaming community called Xiled Gaming Community or XGC for short. We are a community of like minded individuals who love video games and enjoy gaming with other people. We do not care about your kill/death ratio nor do we care about your win/loss ratio. We only care about the kind of gamer you are and having fun. We are looking for people who are 18 years of age or older and respectful to his/her fellow gamer. We have no set time on how often you have to be on. Most of us only play hardcore game modes (Mainly TDM, but a few others), but some of us will play anything. If you are interested feel free to reply or send me a message on Xbox @ XGC GOLD EAGLE and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank You for Your Time, and I hope to hear from you soon!!

LLXGN

Recruit
Are you tired of always looking for gamers to play with? Struggling to find likeminded individuals with similar gaming interests as you?
XGN is the largest multi platform gaming community operating today!
Over the years we have accumulated thousands of members and countless friendships, this is more then a gaming community it’s a family.
Join us today and unleash your true gaming potential! :cool:

Please respond with your gamertag and what platform you are using and we will get back to you ASAP!

LLXGN

Recruit
Are you tired of always looking for gamers to play with? Struggling to find likeminded individuals with similar gaming interests as you?
Over the years we have accumulated thousands of members and countless friendships, this is more then a gaming community it’s a family.
Join us today and unleash your true gaming potential!

Please respond with your gamertag and what platform you are using and we will get back to you ASAP!

LLXGN

Recruit

LLXGN

Recruit

LLXGN

Recruit

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private

This is now your first official warning. I've merged your threads together.

Learn the Clan Rules, or seriously get the fuck out.

WE are Recruiting for WWII we also play Pubg,Destiny2 , Fortnite got to be 18+ with a mic come join one of the largest gaming community in the world with over 60,000 active members

Looking at having a positive gaming experince??? XGN is looking for ACTIVE MEMEBERS we play more then just COD: WW2
Please contact XGN CHEFSLOTH on XBOX ONE.

Hello my name is IMPERIAL SATAN. I am a member of a clan known as SYN Nemesis, it is one of many clans within a gaming community called Xiled Gaming Community. We are a community of like minded individuals who love video games and enjoy gaming with other people. We do not care about your kill/death ratio nor do we care about your win/loss ratio. We only care about the kind of gamer you are and having fun. We are looking for people who are 16 years of age or older and respectful to his/her fellow gamer. We have no set time on how often you have to be on. Most of us only play hardcore game modes (Mainly TDM, but a few others), but some of us will play anything. If you are interested feel free to reply or send me a message on Xbox @ IMPERIAL SATAN and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank You for Your Time, and I hope to hear from you soon!!

Syno23

Recruit
xgn.gg

Founded by Mr XGN, XGN Damaged VII, XGN Sandman 7, XGN Tiesto 7, XGN Legacy 7, XGN DARK 7 and XGN Anarchy VII on July 7th 2010 the Xiled Gaming Network was born. On that day several years ago leaders set the singular goal that all gamers deserve a safe and professional gaming environment to call home no matter what their skill, race, gender or personal beliefs may be.

About Us:

XGN is a professional, family orientated community which was established on the 7th of July 2010 that provides a calm, caring and supportive environment for gamers and players all around the world. XGN is here to bring in gamers and help them excel and find new opportunities in games as well as improving their gaming experience in an atmosphere based around friends, fun and good times. We as a community are here to expand gamers knowledge of games to help them reach their personal maximum potential in games, Xiled Gaming Network is positioned on many consoles playing many games and are here to provide help for new and old gamers around the overall gaming community. We take pride in our leadership and ranking up system which has helped us grow for nearly seven years, however most of our pride goes to our community of members which has helped XGN become the community it is today. Xiled Gaming Network has many competitive teams around our community positioned all around the world, as well as divisions on all updated consoles which provides a welcoming, warming family for all gamers to be brought into no matter what race, gender, religious affiliation, sexual orientation or nationality they are. XGN is a community that brings in all gamers who find like minded members to play around with and be themselves around, we as a community bring in members to help them find more gamers into our wide and expanding family where we hope they feel welcome and can express their talents around others who share the same or similar talents. Xiled Gaming Network also supplies life related skills for our members, loyalty, dedication, respect are the main skills that XGN deliver to all our members.
Our Mission:

XGN is constantly striving to enhance the online gaming environment, without regards to skill, race, gender or personal beliefs. Our goal, over the past six years now, has been to become a hub for all types of players. Whether they are competitive or casual, Xiled Gaming Network is a place for gamers to call home, while allowing members to express their individual talents and passions for video games.

Our Mantra:

Kaizen is a Japanese word meaning Consistent, and Never-Ending improvement. This is the XGN mantra. XGN Will be the best gaming community, and will always strive to improve.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Okay, I've had it. I am at my limit with both of you! Every time I see a thread by Xiled, I am confused every single time. So, I've merged most XGC/XGN threads into this very thread. From now on, Xiled Gaming Network and Xiled Gaming Community are going to have to create their own threads. Those threads are going to be marked "Xiled Gaming Community," or "Xiled Gaming Network." If XGN/XGC fails to do this, I will continue to merge any thread into this very thread in the future. You will learn the Clan Rules.

I am not going to fucking spend time splitting this thread and whatnot. This decision is final, and I am going to use this thread as an archive.

The thing is this, before doing any moderation, I search the forums for duplicates, and I merge them together to create one thread only for that site.

Hello everyone!

The Xiled Kings are looking to recruit fun and active gamers to our ranks. We have a military based rank structure that you can work your way up in with the more dedication and heart you put into the community. We are an ADULT ONLY clan. That means you must be 18 years old or older to join. We play pretty much all Hardcore game modes, some core game modes and of course WARZONE! We have a clan website and discords that are required for you to register/join on. This process takes about 20-40 minutes depending on your ability to use a computer/phone. We do have mandatory weekly meetings on Sunday's at 10pm Eastern. Message me on Xbox if your are interested! XGC Cazkit XS.

Recap:
  • Clan name: Xiled Kings
  • Military Based Rank Structure
  • ADULTS ONLY (18+)
  • Hardcore Game modes
  • Warzone!
  • Clan website & Discord
  • Mandatory weekly meetings
  • My GT: XGC Cazkit XS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!