• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
My name is XGC LegionofWar, , Xiled Gaming Community (XGC for short) is a gaming community formed in 2006, with over 80,000 gamer worldwide. We are glad to have you here.

we are recruiting like minded, players for our clan, WE DO NOT CARE ABOUT SKILL, we are all here to have fun, however we do have a competitive side. We are currently recruiting for Black ops 3, destiny, etc. pretty much anything, Our main game is Black ops 3 on Xbox one. We have so much stuff for everyone to participate in such as game nights, etc hosted by other gamer within the community.

Again we are currently seeking 18+ gamer for XGC G.O.A.T, If interested please send me a message via Xbox Live at XGC LegionofWar, please include that you came across this post and are interested in joining, and will take you through the recruiting process, which should take no longer then 15 mins or so.
below are the steps for recruitment.

1. register at our website at www.Xiledgaming.com, when it asks you to put who either recruited or referred you please include XGC Legionofwar.

2.I will invite you into a separate Xbox live party and get you read in, basically i introduce myself and the community, and read you the honor code and such.

3. Recruit rank period is generally 7 days then you maybe promoted up to a private.

4. Have fun and Game

Again if interested please message me Via Xbox live at XGC Legionofwar

I look forward to recruiting you into this wonderful community.

www.xiledgaming.com

18 AND UP ONLY

Hey there,
XGC Sovereign is looking for some active like minded folks that enjoy teaming up and having a good time. We are a part of a larger gaming community, so you will never run out of people that enjoy the gaming. Everyone has a mic, so that means you can cut out "the randoms" and team up with 18 and up's. There is an honor code and ranking structure that we follow. Simple guidelines to follow that make it a more enjoyable experience while gaming. Hit me up on Xbox live.
Gamer Tag: XGC TINTIGGER
Game with ya soon
If your interested in possibly Joining us please get in touch with:

XGC TINTIGGER

We can get you on the webpage in a matter of minutes and you will be able to network with a lot of people that have mic's. This means no more randoms' ruining your gaming experience. The key is getting registered on the website and understanding the simple HONOR CODE we follow. There is always room for questions, we are all learning from each other everyday. We are not affiliated with any other communities out there.

MOST IMPORTANT:
Get in touch with us and see if we are what your looking for.

Last edited:
Hey everyone I am a General over XGC Counter Strike which is part of Xiled Gaming Co. We are a structured community with over 70,000 members and 100+ clans. We have different divisions for different age groups, competitions too. Interested? Message me on xbox gt is XGC Sir Gearbox or message me here and I'll get back to you asap

I'm the general for SYN Homicidal. We are looking for active players that are looking for leadership roles within the clan. We are a small clan within Xiled Gaming community, but we are wanting to grow in preparation for Infinite Warfare. Hit me up if you're interested. Thanks.

Xbox One GT: SYN Medic

Must be 16 or over, active, willing to recruit, and be a part of an awesome team.

XhavocX21

Recruit
XGC on XB1 is looking for new players for BO3 either if you play competitive which we will have clan battles and arena or just want to Fuck Shit up on core or hardcore we have the right team for you. we also have other events on that are clan base as well. our only requirement is to be over 18+. if your interested in learning more message on xb1 @ XhavocX21

Huge gaming community on Xbox one . We play multiple games. Very friendly people and just a overall fun group.
Got to be 18 years old at least to join. Dont be shy and if you need more info.
Message my gt is (xmynameisrayx)
Thank you and have a good day

XILED GAMING COMMUNITY is a great group of gamers from all over. Im new to the clan myself and if your looking for competitive play, or just having a good time with a great group of people we got you covered.It is a very easy going community with no pressure to do anything except to have a good time.

*you MUST BE 18+ With a working MIC.

* you MUST BE willing to play objective game modes such as (domination, Uplink , Hardpoint) ...

* NO RACISM, NO CHEATING . ZERO TOLERANCE.

* you Must be a TEAM player * Our CLAN operates on USA EASTERN TIME. so we need members who are most active between the hours of 5pm and midnight

If you have any questions your welcome to contact me TwIsTiD KiLLzz on Xbox One or XGC EPIC LUCK who is the General for

XGC Guerrillas

If your interested stop by the website www.XiledGaming.com register and get ready to have some fun.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530A using Tapatalk

GWAR

Banned
My clan is a competitive clan in a friendly environment, and we are Currently Looking for NEW MEMBERS! !... What are some of our requirements?

* you MUST BE willing to play objective game modes such as (domination, Uplink , Hardpoint) ...
* you Must be a TEAM player
* Our CLAN operates on USA EASTERN TIME. so we need members who are most active between the hours of 5pm and midnight

For more info, feel free to Visit www.XiledGaming.com (Use my GamerTag as a Refereer] Or, Feel free to contact me Directly on

XBL my GT is : XGC Epic Luck

XGC Guerrillas looking for competitive players.

[ Edited ]

Options

XILED GAMING COMMUNITY are a great group of gamers from all over. Im new to the clan myself and if your looking for competitive play, or just having a good time with a great group of people we got you covered.It is a very easy going community with no pressure to do anything except to have a good time.

* you Must be a TEAM player * Our CLAN operates on USA EASTERN TIME. so we need members who are most active between the hours of 5pm and midnight

If you have any questions your welcome to contact me my gt is TwIsTiD KiLLzz on Xbox One or XGC EPIC LUCK who is the General for

XGC Guerrillas

GWAR

Banned
My clan is a competitive clan in a friendly environment, and we are Currently Looking for NEW MEMBERS! !... What are some of our requirements?

* Our CLAN operates on USA EASTERN TIME. so we need members who are most active between the hours of 5pm and midnight

For more info, feel free to Visit www.XiledGaming.com (Use my GamerTag as a Refereer], also Or, Feel free to contact me Directly on XBL my GT is : XGC Epic Luck

Also, Feel Free to check out my youtube channel! and check out some of my Clips/Highlights

XILED GAMING COMMUNITY are a great group of gamers from all over. If your looking for competitive play, or just having a good time with a great group of people we got you covered.It is a very easy going community with no pressure to do anything except to have a good time.

If you have any questions your welcome to contact me my gt is XGC TwIsTiD on Xbox One or XGC EPIC LUCK who is the General for

XGC Guerrillas

My GT is XGC TwIsTiD and ill be recruiting for XGC GUERRILLAS .XGC GUERRILAS are a part of XILED GAMING COMMUNITY.XILED GAMING COMMUNITY is a great group of gamers from all over. If your looking for competitive play, or just having a good time with a great group of people we got you covered.It is a very easy going community with no pressure to do anything except to have a good time.

If you have any questions your welcome to contact me my gt is XGC TwIsTiD on Xbox One.

If your interested stop by the website www.XiledGaming.com register and get ready to have some fun.

GWAR

Banned

Feel free to contact me Directly on XBL my GT is : XGC Epic Luck

XGC gorilla warfare is recruiting new members. BO3 XB1 - Members must be 18+ and preferred to be located in the United States because our meetings are on Wednesday's and Sunday's at 8pm eastern time. XGC is a gaming community but were heavy on bo3. If your looking for good gaming with good people look no further. If interested message me: XGC GODsmack

Attachments

• RIlla222.PNG
    RIlla222.PNG
    562.7 KB · Views: 3

GWAR

Banned
My clan is a competitive clan in a friendly environment, and we are Currently Looking for NEW MEMBERS! for the Soon to be released COD 4... What are some of our requirements?

For more info, feel free to Visit www.XiledGaming.com (Use my GamerTag as a Refereer], also Or, Feel free to contact me Directly on

XGC_LUCK

Recruit

For more info, feel free to Visit www.XiledGaming.com (Use my GamerTag as a Refereer], also Or, Feel free to contact me Directly on XBL my GT is : XGC Epic Luck

GWAR

Banned

For more info, feel free to Visit www.XiledGaming.com (Use my GamerTag as a Refereer], also Or, Feel free to contact me Directly on

Requirements:

-------------------

18+

Mature players

Mic

-------------------

I am the General of XGC ASSASSINS and I am actively recruiting for Call of Duty for my clan. Xiled Gaming Community currently has over 90,000 members and growing daily. We are a well organized established clan. Call of Duty is our primary game, but we play others as well (BF1, Destiny, etc.) .

I am looking for active gamers who are mature, 18 +, that have a mic for communicating. I would love to discuss ourclan with you!

XGC DR EVIL - GENERAL - XGC ASSASSINS

Interested send me a message on XBOX One - gt: XGC DR EVIL or my officers I MRS TARHEEL I or Toxcicity101

HEY EVERYONE, MY NAME IS JOE AND I'M ONE OF THE CAPTAINS IN XILED GAMING (XGC).

XGC ANNIHILATION IS LOOKING TO RECRUIT GAMERS WHO ARE 18+ YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER, FRIENDLY, MATURE AND HAVE GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP. IF YOU ARE LOOKING OR WILL LIKE TO JOIN A CLAN SEND ME A MESSAGES. HAPPY GAMING, HOPE YOU WILL JOIN FORCES WITH US!!

MY GAMER TAG IS XGC SMOKENJOE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO MSG ME AND ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS LIST IF YOU WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE.

HEY EVERYONE, MY NAME IS JOE AND I'M ONE OF THE CAPTAINS IN XILED GAMING (XGC).

XGC ANNIHILATION IS LOOKING TO RECRUIT GAMERS WHO ARE 18+ YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER, FRIENDLY, MATURE AND HAVE GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP. IF YOU ARE LOOKING OR WILL LIKE TO JOIN A CLAN SEND ME A MESSAGES. HAPPY GAMING, HOPE YOU WILL JOIN FORCES WITH US!!

MY GAMER TAG IS XGC SMOKENJOE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO MSG ME AND ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS LIST IF YOU WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements