• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GWAR

Banned
My clan is a competitive clan in a friendly environment, and we are Currently Looking for NEW MEMBERS! !... What are some of our requirements?
*you MUST BE 18+ With a working MIC.
* you MUST BE willing to play CORE objective game modes such as (domination, Uplink , Hardpoint) ...* NO RACISM, NO CHEATING . ZERO TOLERANCE.
* you Must be a TEAM player
* Our CLAN operates on USA EASTERN TIME. so we need members who are most active between the hours of 5pm and midnight
* For more info, Feel free to contact me directly on XBL, my Gamertag is: XGC EPIC LUCK

GWAR

Banned
do you need a clan? are you tired of playing with randoms with NO mics, who DONT help you? thats a thing of the past, hit me up on XBL and ill get you into a clan today

Requirements -

*Must be 18+ with a working mic

*Must be a gamer from the usa

*Must be willing to play CORE objective game modes (Dom, Search, Hardpoint. Ect)

* Must be ACTIVE Gamer between the hours of 6pm-11pm EASTERN time

Hit me up if you are interested my Gamertag on XBL is : XGC EPIC LUCK

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
do you need a clan? are you tired of playing with randoms with NO mics, who DONT help you? thats a thing of the past, hit me up on XBL and ill get you into a clan today

Requirements -

*Must be 18+ with a working mic

*Must be a gamer from the usa

*Must be willing to play CORE objective game modes (Dom, Search, Hardpoint. Ect)

* Must be ACTIVE Gamer between the hours of 6pm-11pm EASTERN time

Hit me up if you are interested my Gamertag on XBL is : XGC EPIC LUCK
YOU are on thin ice. Learn the Clan Rules or get the fuck out. Seriously, dude.

Syn homicidal is recruiting all players for multiple games as well. Come join the fun, ages 16 plus. Message me for details
Gt:FoamyDarkAle

XGC Militia XK is a mature 18+ gaming clan and we are recruiting! We are a really active community looking for more squad mates to join us on the battlefield!

We play a lot of Search and Destroy and sometimes Domination/Kill Confirmed/Sabotage. If your loooking for a consistent group of guys/girls who will be on to play some CoD with. XGC is the clan for you!

Message Mssr TripnBalls on xbox if you're interested.

XGCBach

Recruit
Are you looking to join a clan? Are you looking for a real brotherhood and not rank building organization who’s all about the top and not the brotherhood/sisterhood? Well come on down, you’re the next contestant of XGC Bad Company. I’m XGC Bach on XBOX One, I am the Captain over my clan, and I am a down to earth guy just trying to expand his clan to add more like minded people like myself and my clan members to expand on our group of friends. We currently have 22 members in our clan, and looking to expand even more. Give me a shout on XBOX One!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SYN Indy

Banned
Hello there! My name is SYN Indy and I am the General over a clan called SYN Outlaws. We are a part of the Xiled Gaming Community (not to be confused with the Xiled Gaming Network). We are currently openly recruiting on Infinite Warfare and Black Ops 3! Message one of the people listed below and we will see if you fit!

XGC KANOS (may be SYN KANOS soon try both)- Hardcore Game Modes on Black Ops 3
SYN xScrubx - Core Game Modes on Black Ops 3
SYN Lucario - Any Game Modes on Infinite Warfare
SYN Indy - Whatever game/game modes you play

Just message one of the four of us and we will get to you as soon as time permits us! See you on the battlefield!

I'm a leader in Kings of Gaming, we are a part of a community called Xiled Gaming we have three divisions KoG, SYN, and XGC each division has many clans within, my clan is in KoG and is called KoG Xiled Kings. I run a IW/MWR clan our only requirements are you have to be at least 16 years of age and you must accept our honor code and rank structure wich will be read to you at the time of your recruitment, also a having a mic is preferred. For more information or any questions you may have feel free to message me on xbox my gamertag is KoG 0verKiller. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

SYN Sarabi

Recruit
www.xiledgaming.com

16 AND UP ONLY

Hey there,
KoG BackFire ND is looking for some active like minded folks that enjoy teaming up and having a good time. We are a part of a larger gaming community, so you will never run out of people that enjoy the gaming. Everyone has a mic, so that means you can cut out "the randoms" and team up with 16 and up's. There is an honor code and ranking structure that we follow. Simple guidelines to follow that make it a more enjoyable experience while gaming. Hit me up on Xbox live.
Gamer Tag: KoG Harley
Game with ya soon
If your interested in possibly Joining us please get in touch with:

KoG Harley

We can get you on the webpage in a matter of minutes and you will be able to network with a lot of people that have mic's. This means no more randoms' ruining your gaming experience. The key is getting registered on the website and understanding the simple HONOR CODE we follow. There is always room for questions, we are all learning from each other everyday. We are not affiliated with any other communities out there.

MOST IMPORTANT:
Get in touch with us and see if we are what your looking for

Xiled gaming clan is looking for new members to join the clan. Must have a mic and be 18 or older. We have different squads that you can join and move up in ranks. We also play a variety of games. If this sounds like it would be a good fit for you then message me on Xbox ARCHangelu69 or on voxer app at jsolve519. Thank you for your time

Moxxyyy

Recruit
Hiya!

My name is Moxxyyy and I am recruiting for my clan SYN Nocturnal.
We are part of the great Xiled Gaming Community.
If you are 16 and up and looking for a clan where it is possible to get high rank and is motivated to do clan battle with us. Please send me a message on xbox (GT: Moxxyyy) or via Kik, same ID.

Moxxyyy

We are a active, multi game clan mainly playing call of duty. We are 18+ laid back clan that emjoys to play with good people. Feel free to message me on xb1, my gamertag is XGC DarkAle. Come be a part of the family and lets have some fun. Happy gaming

XGN

Recruit
Xiled Gaming Network (XGN)
Looking for New, Quality Members

The community of XGN, including some 5,000+ members and over 60,000 registered users, is looking for new prospective recruits to join the fold. Spanning multiple games and consoles, there’s a chance for anyone from PlayStation, Xbox, or Personal Computer to find a place to call home.

What is XGN?
A: Xiled Gaming Network is a community founded by gamers for gamers. Catering to the desires and interests of casual and competitive gamers alike.

What can XGN offer you as a member?
A: XGN is a family community comprised of members and leadership alike that seek to actively engage you and your interests as a member by providing a safe environment in which you can pursue your talents and interests as an individual and a gamer. Offering tournaments and game nights as squads, divisions, and a community alike and opportunities for advancement in the ranks. Likewise there are media and other opportunities in the various departments available such as Streaming and Web Operations.

Why join XGN?
A: Founded on July 7th, 2010, XGN has offered a safe, family experience for thousands of gamers; providing not only a positive gaming experience, but personal growth for its members. If you choose to just play and be a member, there’s a place for you, but if you choose to take a voluntary position as one of the leadership, there’s also a chance to both learn and truly show what you can offer as a leader within the XGN family.

If you’re interested in joining, feel free to either contact a member of the community on your choice of platform or visit our website at XGN.gg and fill out a Community Application to begin.

XGC BlaZeR

Recruit
Welcome and thank you for taking the time to read this post!

XGC is part of an online gaming community (XiledGaming.com) that is made up of thousands upon thousands of online gamers. XGC is an 18+ community with many different clans. I am part of a clan called XGC Torment XK and we are always looking for more mature members to game with. Sick of playing alone?Our squad is active everyday of the week and we have a fun, comfortable community.

We are a casual clan but there is the option if you are interested to partake in tournaments for prizes every month.

Please message me on xbox one at XGC BlaZeR if you would like to chat about joining up or for more information!

XGC BlaZeR

Recruit
Welcome and thank you for taking the time to read this post!

XGC is part of an online gaming community (XiledGaming.com) that is made up of thousands upon thousands of online gamers. XGC is an 18+ community with many different clans. There are other communities as well that are for 16+ members if interested...

I am part of a clan called XGC Torment XK and we are always looking for more mature members to game with. Sick of playing alone? Our squad is active everyday of the week and we have a fun, comfortable community.

We are a casual clan but there is the option if you are interested to partake in tournaments for prizes every month.

Please message me on xbox one at XGC BlaZeR if you would like to chat about joining up or for more information!

P.s. we pubstomp a lot :)

XGC BlaZeR

Recruit
Hey my name is XGC BlaZeR and I am recruiting for the clan XGC Torment XK.

We have core/ hardcore squads and are very active in Black ops 3. We are a mature 18+ community and welcome all levels of players.

Please message me on xbox live for more information or if you would like to join.

Cheers,
BlaZeR

We are looking for black ops 3 players. We are very friendly and welcome anyone but must be 18. We play team death match and other game modes. If you are interested message me on my Gamertag at XGC Mr Savage

Come join XGC clan. We are friendly and welcome anyone but must be 18. We play team death match and other game modes. Interested in joining message me at my Gamertag XGC Mr Savage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements