• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Mr Royal

Recruit
[Community] [EU][NA] [Xbox][PC] [WZ][VG][MW] Rapture Gaming

renderTimingPixel.png

Hey all. We are a large community discord, not a clan. We are active and friendly. While we have some skillful people, we don't care about skill level, we do care about having fun. And if you don't have great skill, we have those(including myself) who are more than willing to give a helping hand. We care more about finding enjoyable people to play with.
We are a 17+ crew. We play both WZ and Vanguard. We play all manners of game modes and enjoy the occasional custom game.

Three steps to join: Type !accept in #welcome then in #battilion-request Click XBOX or PC, then type !Phoenix and you are done! Verification is manually done so it might take a little while but trust me it is worth it!

Come check us out: discord.gg/rapturegaming

Let them know Mr Royal sent you!!

Attachments

• 1666546473296.png
    1666546473296.png
    1.3 KB · Views: 0

Mr Royal

Recruit
Hey all. We are a large community discord, not a clan. We are active and friendly. While we have some skillful people, we don't care about skill level, we do care about having fun. And if you don't have great skill, we have those who are more than willing to give a helping hand. We care more about finding enjoyable people to play with.

We are a 17+ crew. We play both WZ and the new MW. We play all manners of game modes and enjoy the occasional custom game.

Three steps to join: Type !accept in #welcome then in #battilion-request Click XBOX or PC, then type !Phoenix and you are done! Verification is manually done so it might take a little while but trust me it is worth it!

Come check us out: discord.gg/rapturegaming
Tell the iMr Royal sent you

Like CODForums!

Advertisements